MONSTA X - Hyungwon ft. Monsta X

A while back I asked you for some suggestions for imagines, I said that I would pick one to write and post it on my birthday (18 woot woot officially an adult). I hope you like it!

-
-

I bounced down the hallway eager to meet with my friends. I hadn't seen them since the begining of spring break due to my vacation in Hawaii, but I wasn't complaining.

"Did you guys miss me?" I shouted, throwing an arm around my good friend Hyungwon.

"Ew no why would I miss you?" He replied with a silly grin.

"Shut up dork I was talking to everyone else." I said pushing him out of our tight circle.

Jooheon, Kihyun and Minhyuk merely rolled their eyes at us. "I missed you! These guys are so mean to me when you're gone!" Changkyun whinned.

Changkyun was a year younger than us, and unfortunately the other boys never let him forget it. Although they teased him quite a bit they were careful not to go to far. "Aw honey don't worry I'm here now." I gave Changkyun a small hug and Jooheon muttered 'momma's boy' under his breath.

"Watch it Joo or I'll quit tutoring you in math." I threatened, without me he would've failed that class ages ago.

"Easy there, no need to make me fail a class!" He said defensively and Kihyun snickered.

Just then the bell rang signalling that classes were about to start. "See you losers later!" I chirped grabbing Hyungwon's arm as we both had dance.

"Bye nugget!" Minhyuk shouted back, using my childhood nickname. If he were closer I would've smacked him.

As Hyungwon and I entered the dance room we were greeted by Hyunwoo, another friend of ours. He was more of a teacher as he was the best in the class. "Welcome back y/n! I see you've got yourself a tan!" He noted, looking me up and down.

"I see you have eyes." I said in a sarcastic tone. "What's the plan for today?"

"Starting to prepare for the dance competition. I'm picking the groups and assigning some positions." Hyunwoo answered, ushering other students in.

"Can I have more time upfront?" Hyungwon asked from beside me. "I've been practicing really hard."

"He has." I added.

Hyunwoo tapped his foot against the floor, thinking hard. "Well, I could switch you with Wonho. He's had enough spotlight to last a lifetime."

"True dat." Someone said from behind me, causing us all to laugh.

"Alright now that everyone's here please take a seat. I have a lot to discuss with all of you and not enough time to do it." Hyunwoo shouted, getting everyone's attention.

We did have a teacher, but normally she gave Hyunwoo the floor when dance competitions were involved. She did give us pointers though and more often than not commented on everything Hyunwoo did. You could say he was the teachers pet.

Hyunwoo then placed us into groups and gave us our themes. I was put with Hyungwon, Wonho and five other girls. Like usual, I was told to stay at the back of the group and I knew the reason why. I wasn't the slimest girl, my arms had some flab and I didn't have a thigh gap but I had made peace with it a long time ago. I was beautiful, and I didn't care what anyone said.

"Hey guys, can I be put in the front for this rotation?" I asked casually.

"Do you really want everyone to see you?" A girl said, dissaproval laced in her voice. I think her name was Gina.

"Why is there something wrong with me Gina?" I challeged.

"Um its Giselle." She corrected, clearly annoyed. This girl was always such a bitch, especially to me.

"Whatever Gabrielle, I want to be in the front. Do you have a problem with that?" I countered with a sickly sweet smile.

"Ladies, lets tone it down. Y/n don't worry we'll put you up front." Wonho interrupted before Giselle could respond. He always had a soft spot for her.

"Nice one." Hyungwon snickered from beside me. "You know if someone ever messes with you I'll kill 'em. As long as its a guy, gotta a reputation to uphold."

I gave a small laugh. "I can handle things myself thank you very much."

"I know you can but I don't wanna see your pretty little face in jail." He replied with a smirk.

I blushed and shook my head at his statement. Hyungwon was always such a dork, but I knew I could count on him to lift my spirits.

The rest of class went by quick and luckily I had no more problems with Gillian. Math was my second period and I shared it with Hyungwon and Jooheon.

After grabbing my books I met up with the two taller boys.

"... she really did that?" Jooheon gasped. "Wow y/n you've really achieved a new level of petty."

"Really Hyungwon? You had to tell him?" I said and smacked his arm.

"What? It was funny, I think Wonho may have even smiled a little." Hyungwon replied.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my pace. "Whatever, lets just get to class."

"Sometimes I feel like I'm third wheeling with you two." Jooheon muttered, running to catch up with us.

Although Jooheon's remark went unnoticed by Hyungwon I realized that maybe I did pay a little more attention to him. But it was only natural considering Hyungwon and I had known eachother the longest, right?

I pretended to have missed what Jooheon said, asking him repeat it to which he replied "Nevermind".

His words stay with me for the rest of the day and slowly, I came to the conclusion to that maybe there was something more between us after all.
-
-

Requested by chesireplaysapan

Just because you're not the 'average' weight or have the 'perfect' body doesn't make you any less beautiful. I know saying this has no effect on you unless you believe it yourself but I really hope you realize one day. Each and every one of you are gorgeous human beings, and I don't need to see you to know that. If someone ever gives you shit about your appearance you sure as hell don't take it. I will personally fight whoever is causing you trouble. I love you all, if you ever need to talk or rant PM me.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!