BTS - Namjoon

Everything happened so fast, one minute we were joking around and the next you were on the ground.

*~*

"Joonie cheetos or fritos?" You asked, holding both bags up for me to decide.

"Cheetos." I replied continuing to gaze at all the candy.

"You disgust me." You responded jokingly, tossing the bag of cheetos into our chart nonetheless.

"M&M's or Smarties?" I yelled from an aisle down.

"M&M's duh!" You shouted back.

Since it was movie night we had decided to stop by the local convenience store to stock up on goodies. You were always craving sugar.

From the front of the store yelling could be heard. I stopped in my tracks and tried to figure out what was going on. It was then a loud bang rippled through the building. Two more followed after the first.

"Y/n!" I screamed, desperate to find you, however when I did I wish I hadn't.

Can you hear me screaming please don't leave me

The image of you laying on the floor in a pool of you're own blood will never leave my eyes.

Hold on I still want you

I rushed to your aid. I knew you were beyond help yet I still called for assistance.

Comeback I still need you

"Please," I begged, "Stay with me." You couldn't talk but I saw in your eyes how scared you were.

Let me take your hand and I'll make it right

"This wasn't supposed to happen." I cried. "It isn't fair." I gripped your hand tightly and hoped with all my might that you would be ok.

I swear to love you all my life

There isn't a day that goes past that I don't think of you. There isn't a moment where I don't imagine you here. I still love, I'll always love you.

Hold on I still need you...

-
-

Sorry its so short but I felt it was better that way. Mwahaha don't you just love suffering?

Don't forget to comment and vote!