BTS - Jimin

"Happy Birthday!" Jimin shouted as he jumped onto our bed, causing me to jolt awake.

A small smile creeps across my face. "It's too early."

"No, it's 10:00 am. Maybe you shouldn't stay up so late."

I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

"Hurry up! We have things to do and people to see!" Jimin said pulling my arm and dragging me out from my cocoon of blankets.

I groan as I relectently sit up and rub my eyes. "Is it too late for me to break up with you?"

He gasps. "I cannot think of a reason why you'd want to do that."

"Gee I don't know, how about WAKING ME UP ON MY BIRTHDAY."

"Fine, I guess we won't be seeing Fantastic Beasts this afternoon. Or eat at your favorite restaurant. And did I mention that I flew your parents up here to see you."

It takes me a moment to process everything he's just said but I then jump into his arms. "Thank you." I breath. "God I love you so much."

"I know." He replies with a light smile.

-
-

This is really short but I felt bad for not writing in a while. Again, I'm still not back for good but I'm getting there. It's 11:00 pm so I gotta sleep Goodnight!!

Who is your favorite kpop artist? Mine's between GOT7 AND BTS. Any of you heard of KARD and if so can you explain who's in the group and the Secret member thing.