BTS - Jimin

I walked into the large high school building, careful not to make myself known. Over the past couple of days, some girls at my school have been giving me trouble. At first it didn't bother me, the whispers and glares sent my way when my back was turned were nothing too serious. However it had been escalating ever since I started getting private lessons with one of my teachers.

Park Jimin was fairly new to the school. He was fresh out of teachers college and all the popular girls swooned over him. I wouldn't say Mr.Park was bad looking by any means, with his dark brown hair swept to the side and crooked glasses. He was certainly cute, but not someone I would consider dating.

"Hurry, he'll be back soon." Seohyun giggled, passing a small neatly wrapped box to her friend.

The girl quickly placed it on Mr.Park's desk and scurried to her seat. I snorted and rolled my eyes. The girls in my class were complete idiots. He's a teacher for gods sake!

The bell rang signaling class had begun. As if on cue, Mr.Park strided into the class pausing to check that everyone was here.

"I trust everyone's done yesterday's homework." He announced sitting down at his desk.

The box caught his eye and he picked it up, causiously looking it over. "What's this?" He asked with a smile.

"It's a present for you." Seohyun piped up, batting her eyelashes furiously.

"I appreciate the gesture Seohyun, but I cannot accept gifts from students." Mr. Park said empathicly, placing it on her desk.

Seohyun frowned, quickly stuffing the box in her bag.

Class went by fast, it wasn't exactly boring. Mr.Park taught in a way that made math fun and for that I was grateful.

I quickly left the class, eager to get away from my seat mates. They could be most unpleasant at times, especially after Mr.Parks class.

-

Lunch approached and I went to my locker to get lunch. As I pulled the small paper bag from my backpack it was ripped from my hands.

"What's this?" Seohyun cackled, passing the bag to her friend. "Aw poor Thunder, looks like she doesn't have a lunch."

Her friends laughed. "How about we help her out?"

Seohyun's friends tossed my lunch into the trash and grinned.

I gritted my teeth. "Why are you always such a bitch."

"Excuse me?" She chirped, walking over to me. "Did, did you say something? I know you wouldn't be talking to me with that attitude."

I clenched my fists. "You heard me."

Seohyun raised her arm and slapped me hard across my face. "Don't ever speak to me like that again." She hissed.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep from crying. They didn't deserve to see me cry.

Seohyun and her friends walked away as if nothing had happened. Leaving me shaking in my spot.

Get it together Thunder. I thought to myself. She's just trying to get a rise out of you.

I shut my locker and sunk to my knees. Now I have no lunch. Could my day get any worse?

The rest of the day went by slowly and the other girls didn't bother me much for the second half of the day.

As I was packing my backpack I suddenly remembered I had tutoring. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting. Looks like food will have to wait.

I ventured over to the library where Mr.Park will mostly be waiting. Aish Thunder, late again.