2pm - Taecyeon

Bang bang bang. Bang bang bang.

"Go away!" I shouted, hugging a pillow to my chest.

"Jagi please open the door." Taecyeon murmured.

"You don't get to call me that anymore." I screamed, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I messed up ok? I shouldn't have let you go so easily, I should've fought for you." He sighed. "There are so many things I should've done differently, I should have treated you right."

"You broke my heart." I cried softly.

"I know, I didn't realize how much I loved you until you were gone. I took you for granted y/n. Please, come back to me. I miss you so much." Taecyeon whispered, choking back tears.

"I don't know if I can."

"I should've said this before but, I love you y/n, always have and I always will. Please forgive me for being so stupid."

I started to sob. I missed him so much but he hurt me so bad. I wanted to open the door and jump into his arms. But was that the right thing to do? Should I let him back into my heart? I loved him, I still love him.

"Y/n, please let me in." Taecyeon begged.

I took a deep breath and shakily reached out to unlocked the door. Taekyeon immediately walked in and engulfed me in a hug. I sobbed into his shoulder and he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Shhhh, please don't cry. I can't stand to see you cry." He whispered.

"You should've thought about that before breaking my heart."

I felt him tense and I instantly regreted my comment.

"I know it will take some time for you to trust me again, but that's ok. I'll wait, I'll do anything."

I pull away and wipe my tears. "So what do we do now?" I ask.

"Start over." He replies and takes my hand in his own, giving me a faint smile.

And for the first time in weeks, I have hope. Maybe, just maybe we'll make it through this.

-
-

This was based on Taecyeon rap in 'Come back when you hear this song'. 2pm is a really good band you guys should check them out.

Guys feel free to request!! I don't bite!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!