GOT7 - Yugyeom

"Passengers on flight 37 can proceed to board the plane at this time." A robotic voice said over the speakers that littered the airport.

I sprang up from my seat, eager to reach my destination. "That's me!" I shouted excitedly to no one in particular.

I quickly raced over to terminal and gave my ticket to the attendant. Picking up my bags once again I skipped through walkway and onto the plane itself.

I hummed softly as the plane took off, this was going to be a long flight. However, being able to see him again would be worth it.

I hadn't seen my boyfriend Yugyeom for about 6 months. Skyping and texts were our only source of communication, but you could only do that for so long. Yesterday morning I had made a spur of the moment decision, to visit him. Yugyeom had no knowledge of this and I planned to keep it that way. The only person I had contacted was Mark, he had made arrangements for me and would pick me up from the airport.

-

"All passengers please fasten your seatbelts. We have reached Seoul and are starting to descend." The flight attendant said through the speakers.

I quickly fastened my seatbelt and looked out the window. The clouds were starting to disappear and I could faintly make out the city. It was beautiful.

Luckily we weren't delayed and I arrived on time. I raced through the terminal and tried to spot Mark but failed miserably. The airport was crowded and I could barely move through the masses of people. Just when I was about to give up I spotted a large sign that had 'Orla' written on it.

As I approached the sign holders I was greeted by two large men, most likely bodyguards of some sort.

"Are you Orla?" The bigger of the two grunted.

"Uh yes, that's me!" I chirped.

"Come with us." The other said monotonely.

I followed them to a dark van with tinted windows. One of the men opened the door for me while the other placed my luggage into the trunk.

I slid into the vehicle and was immediately greeted by Mark. "How was your flight?"

"Long." I laughed.

"Yeah I can imagine." He responded casually. "Are you excited to see him?"

"Is that even a real question." I joked and gave him a half smile.

He facepalmed and laughed. "Dumb question huh."

"Very."

-

The trip to their dorm was short but it felt like ages. As the van pulled up the building my heart skipped a beat. In less than 10 minutes I'll be seeing Yugyeom.

It didn't take long to unload and get into the building. I quickly dropped off my belongings and ventured inside one of the practice rooms. I was told Yugyeom would be perfecting his performance about now.

I causiously peeked into the practice room. Yugyeom was dancing to a very upbeat song. His movements were fast and sharp, but they fit perfectly with the song. I was so mesmerised by his performance that I didn't notice I had stumbled into the room.

"Orla?" Yugyeom breathed, shocked at my sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?"

"Surprise!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air. "Did you miss me?"

Yugyeom ran up to me, picking me up and twirling me around. "Of course I missed you. I just can't believe your here."

"Me neither." I grinned once he had set me back down. "So, are you really busy?"

"Today, no. Why, what are you thinking of?"

"Lets go get ice cream!" I shouted and grabbed his hand.

Yugyeom chucked. "You flew all the way here for ice cream?"

"No not just ice cream, I came here for you too."

"Aish I feel so loved." Yugyeom pouted.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, then continued to drag him out of the practice room.

Since leaving the JYP building wasn't an option, we settled for cafeteria ice cream. Yugyeom grabbed our bowls and lead me too an empty table. As I sat down he passed me my bowl.

"I can't believe you flew all the way from Australia, you must be exhausted." Yugyeom said, taking a bite of his delicious treat.

"I'm a little tired but it was worth it." I smiled, leaning my cheek against the palm of my hand.

Yugyeom blushed and gave me a cheesy smile. "I'm so happy you're here. I have a dance performance tomorrow, you'll come and watch me right?"

"Of course I'm coming, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I grinned. "Um Yugyeom, you have some ice cream on your face."

His eyes widened and he frantically swiped his hand across his mouth. "Better?"

I laughed and leaned over the table to wipe the remaining cream from corner of his month. "What would do without me." I giggled.

Yugyeom smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders.

"How's Youngjae? I heard he's not doing so well." I asked, hoping for good news.

"He's getting better, Youngjae pushes himself too much." Yugyeom answered.

"You all push yourselves too much." I said, shaking my head. "It's a miracle all of you aren't sick."

"We're alright, besides it's not so bad."

I pursed my lips. "Well, I better get something for Youngjae. He's always so nice to me."

"Yah! You didn't buy anything for me when I was sick!" He pouted, crossing his arms.

I laughed and poked his cheek. "Aw is my Yugie jealous?"

"No."

I bit my lip to keep from smiling. "OK,  if you say so."

I got up from the table and tossed our now empty plastic bowls in the garbage. "Come on, I want to say hello to the rest of the boys."

I pulled him up from his seat and intertwined our hands together. When we reached the elevators Yugyeom pushed the button then turned to me. "I'm not jealous!" He whined and I burst out laughing. 

-
-

Requested by dncewiththetide Yugyeom is such a cutie! Sorry this took so long! I'm trying my best to right the requests in order so the next one should be Jinyoung.

Don't forget to comment and vote!