BTS - Jimin X Jungkook

"Do you love me?" Jimin asked, his eyes full of hope and determination.

"I don't know.... why do you keep pushing? Your confusing me." Jungkook replied harshly.

"Confusion is a part of it! That's how you find out if somethings there! Emotions are never black or white, in fact they're more like symptoms." Jimin paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts. "You lose your breath everytime they enter the room. Your heart beats faster, when they walk by. Your skin tingles, when they stand close enough to feel their breath."

He was now standing directly in front of Jungkook. Jimin hand rested on Jungkook's arm.

"I know you feel what I feel, Jungkook." Jimin whispered as he softly pressed his lips against Jungkook's.

Jungkook surprised himself as he was kissing Jimin back. For the first time in his life he finally understood what all the love songs were about. Jungkook didn't want this feeling to stop. But he knew he would have to let Jimin go. The thought of losing Jimin was unbearable but it was for the best. So he savored every second of it, while it lasted.

Jimin then pulled away and took a step back. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes never left Jungkook's.

"Do you love me?" He asked again this time more demanding.

"I can't. You know that."

Jimin looked at the ground then back at Jungkook. "If you do this you'll be lonely for the rest of your life. You don't deserve that, and I don't either."

"I'm sorry." Jungkook murmured "This is how it has to be."

Before Jimin could say another word Jungkook walked away and as much as he hated to leave things like this, there was nothing he could do. He made his decision and there was nothing Jimin could do to change that.

-
-

My first jikook oneshot. I love writing about them because they are so perfect for each other.

I used a quote from a TV show so if you know which one you're my new bestfriend! 

Don't forget to comment and vote!