EXO - Chanyeol ft. Baekhyun

This is the second part to the previous imagine.

-
-

I had been walking around town for a couple of hours, aside from stopping to eat of course. I had wondered to a nearby park. Which concidently, also happened to be the same park that Chanyeol had first asked me out in. He was still a trainee then. All he had to worry about was making it to practice on time. I missed the first year of our relationship. It was so easy, and he was so sweet and caring.

I took a seat on a bench overlooking the small park. A few children were running around, their mom's yelling to be more careful. There was a time I thought Chanyeol and I would get married, even have some children of our own. Baekhyun always teased me about it, he would constantly call me Mrs. Park.

Baekhyun

I have only ever thought of him as friend, until today. Do I like him? Yes. Would he make me happy? Probably. But he's not Chanyeol.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched someone sit down beside me. Out of all the park benches they had to pick this one. I turned to see who it was and suprise surprise, it was Chanyeol.

"Hey." He sighed, looking down at me.

"Hey." I reply, avoiding eye-contact.

"Listen I... I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I didn't realize what me being away is like for you. I love you and I never meant for you to feel alone and unappreciated. I was selfish, and I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry." Chanyeol whispered. "I love you, and I just, don't want to lose you."

"I'm sorry too."

"Do you like him?" He asks reluctantly with clenched fists.

"Huh?"

"Do you like Baekhyun, because if you do I understand. He's always there for you, plus you're probably better off with him anyway."

"Yes I do like Baekhyun." I answer calmly.

"Oh." Chanyeol let's out a breath and bites his lip.

"I like talking to him, he and I have similar interests. But Chanyeol, he isn't you. I could live without him. I'd rather not, but if it came down to it, I'd choose you. Everytime." I say quietly.

And it's true. I would choose him. I don't love Baekhyun the way I love Chanyeol. He's right, I'd most likely be better off with Baekhyun. But I wouldn't be truly happy.

Chanyeol cracks a small grin and kisses my forehead. "I promise I'll do better."

"Me too."

And maybe things will change. Oh how I hope they do.

-
-

Well school is starting tomorrow. So that means I won't be writing as many one-shots. I wanted to write an alternate ending with Baekhyun but I don't know if I'll have time.

Feel free to request but I won't be able to write it as quickly as I have been.

Don't forget to comment and vote!