GOT7 - Mark

Alright this is the second part to the Mark one-shot. Hope you enjoy!

-
-

Thankfully I didn't see Mark the for remainder of the party. Which gave me a lot of time to think about what he had told me. Regardless of how I feel about him it can't work. I have to tell him that it can't work.

When I walked back into the dorm room everyone was gone. I proceeded to grab my things and leave, it was probably best I didn't talk to Mark tonight anyway.

I began to hear sounds coming from outside the dorm and I assumed they were coming back. To avoid confrontation, I hid in Jackson's room hoping to sneak past them when they entered the kitchen.

The noise finally died down and I was about to leave when the door creaked open.

"There you are." Mark said softly.

I groaned. I just can't catch a break.

He quickly closed the door and walked over to where I was standing. "Listen I didn't get to finish earlier and-"

"Mark you listen. You and me, can't happen. Regardless of how we feel about each other. So let's just pretend this didn't happen."

"So you do feel something for me."

"I didn't say that."

"But you implied it." Mark sighed.
"Y/n, I care about you, a lot."

"I care about you too."

"You think you're protecting me, but you're not." Mark snapped. "Please don't do this."

"I'm not only protecting you, I'm protecting myself as well." I hissed. "I'll get hurt and you know it."

"So is that what this is all about?" Mark sighed and ruffled his hair. "Y/n I would never hurt you. I promise."

"Not on purpose." I muttered.

Mark doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me and pull me in for a hug. "Can you give me a chance, please?" He begged.

I closed my eyes and buried my face in his shoulder. "OK. But, on one condition. We have to keep this between us for now. If Jackson found out he'd kill you, and then he'd kill me."

Mark chuckled. "Ok, and don't worry about Jackson. I can take him." He gave me a little squeeze before letting me go. "I'll walk out first and then you can in a few minutes so no one suspects, ok?"

I smiled, he was already trying so hard to make me feel comfortable. "Ok."

Although I was scared have a relationship with him, there's no denying that I like Mark Tuan.

-
-

OK so I have 1 (or 2 depending on how lazy I am tomorrow) more one-shot to publish.

Requests are open!

Don't forget to comment and vote!