GOT7 - Mark

It was my brother Jackson's birthday party and being the antisocial person I am, I had decided to hide out on the balcony. Don't get me wrong, I'm very friendly with the boys, especially Youngjae and Mark. However I wasn't counting on 20 more people, who I have never met, coming to the party. So I decided to stay out here until people started to leave.

Lucky for me, no one had seemed to notice the small balcony. If someone had, they choose to ignore it. But just as the sun was starting to set the sliding glass door squeaked open.

"Not a fan of parties huh." Mark said, emerging from the livingroom and onto the small balcony.

"Not my scene." I replied, continuing to gaze at beautifully lit city below.

"Parties aren't really my thing either." He hummed. "So many people that just won't stop talking, what's wrong with a little silence?"

I couldn't help but laugh at his statement. "You know Mark, for someone who's an idol you do an awful lot of avoiding people."

"I'm in it for the performance and the inspiring people part."

"Yeah well you better get back in there, people are going to notice you're gone."

"Look at them, nobody cares I'm not there. It's Jackson's party, not mine. " Mark assured, pointing at the people wandering around the dorm. "Besides, I'd rather stay out here with you."

My eyes flick over to him and I realize he's staring at me. "Why? All of your friends are in there."

"Because when I'm with you... When I'm with you I'm just Mark. I'm not an idol, or a celebrity. I don't have to pretend to be anybody, I'm myself.

I open my mouth to say something, anything but no words come out.

He brushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Truth is y/n, I really like you. I've liked you ever since Jackson introduced me to you and I really-"

I sighed. "Mark, even if I felt the same way you know we can't. Your career is just taking off, you don't have time for a relationship." I frowned and looked up towards the moon. "Besides, you deserve someone so much better than me."

"Hey, you are the kindest, funniest and most beautiful girl I've ever meet. Don't you dare think you're not good enough." Mark said sternly. "And what do you mean by 'even if you felt the same way', you really don't have feelings for me?

I could see the sadness in his eyes and I wanted so badly to tell him the truth. But would they be a good idea? It would just make things more difficult, right?

"Mark! Where are you?" JB yelled from the dorm. "Get your butt in here!"

We both turned and look in the direction JB had yelled from. "You should go before he gets suspicious." I whispered.

He stared at for a moment then walked toward the entrance of the livingroom. As he opened the sliding glass door he paused and walked back to me.

Mark cupped my cheeks in his hands and gently pressed his lips against mine. I was so stunned, Mark was never the one to be bold and up front. But I surprised myself by kissing him back.

"We'll talk later ok?" He said, I nodded in agreement and forced a smile.

When he entered the livingroom I released a breath I'd been holding and ran my hands through my hair. What am I going to do? I like Mark but it's not that easy, is it?

-
-

Wow that was very long and confusing. This is going to have a part 2 so don't worry.

Requests are open!

Don't forget to comment and vote!