GOT7 - JR

Today happened to be one of the few days Jinyoung had off. Instead of visiting his family, like most Idols would, he chose to spend the day with me. I told him numerous times that he should see his family in Jinhae-gu, but he refused.

He and I had spent most of the day cuddled up on the couch. My head was currently resting on his side and one of his arms was wrapped around my torso. In his hand was a book, Jinyoung never went anywhere without a book. In fact, most of our dates consisted of him reading while I sat beside him.

Don't get me wrong, I loved lazy days but right now I was starting to get a little fed up with his idea of a day off. I huffed and push myself up from the couch. Jinyoung merly shifted his position and continued to read. Now I was mad. I ripped the book from his grasp and threw it on the coffee table.

"Hey! Why did you..." He paused when he realized how angry I was. "Are you OK?"

"No Jinyoung, I'm not ok! Everytime we spend time together you always have your nose in a book. We hardly ever talk anymore!"

"I'm sorry jagi, I didn't know you felt this way." He stepped forward and attempted to hug me but I pushed him away.

"Hugs won't solve this Jinyoung." I said and crossed my arms.

He grinned mischievously. "Are you sure?"

Jinyoung then proceeded to tackle me, which resulted in both of us tumbling onto the floor. I landed on my back with him on top. His arms on either side of my head. Jinyoung was laughing so hard he was crying and I was struggling to surpress a laugh as well.

"See, hugs do make everything better." Jinyoung smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Alright you big dork get off of me."

He stood up and held out his hand which I gladly accepted.

"I'm still mad though."

"Jagiya I'm really really sorry. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Let's go get some ice cream ok?"

"Isn't it a little too late for ice cream?"

He gasps. "It's never to too late for ice cream!"

I giggle and take his hand. "Then lead the way!"

-
-

I really wanted to write something with Jinyoung but it turned out bad.

Jinyoung is so quiet and sophisticated. He would be the one who called you darling and kissed your cheek when he came home. In the evening he would cuddle up on the couch with you and read. Jinyoung would be the one to text you on his break and ask you how you were doing. He would buy you flowers for no reason and hug you everytime he left for work. In my opinion, Jinyoung would be the best husband.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!