MONSTA X - Shownu

(Hyunwoo is Shownu's real name btw) When I wrote this I was listening to Jungkook's cover Paper Hearts, so you can listen to that while reading if you want...

-

-

Ever since y/n left Son Hyunwoo had never gotten a decent nights sleep. Whenever he closed his eyes horrible images flashed through his mind. It was like a plague and y/n was the cure.

When he first met her she was like a beacon of light at the end of a dark tunnel. She knocked down all his walls with one glance and chased away his demons with one touch. She saved him.

So when he saw her at the local market he couldn't breath. There, not more than 9 feet in front of him was his salvation.

He wanted so badly to hold her, kiss her, tell her he loved her. But she wasn't his, not anymore and it took all he had to not run up to her.

A young man approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist. She giggled and playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Babe, Why did you do that!?" The young man yelled while pouting.

"Because you should know better than to sneak up on me Jooheon!" Y/n said struggling to surpress a giggle.

Hyunwoo's heart broke at the sight of her with another man. So instead of hurting himself further, he gave one final glance before walking away.

Reader P.O.V

I felt someone watching me and quickly scanned the market and my eyes landed on a familiar figure. I could only see his back but I could clearly tell who it was.

"Whatcha looking at babe?" Jooheon asked kissing my temple.

"Nothing..." I say as Hyunwoo disappeared into the crowd.

I felt a mixture of pain, sadness and anger. Was I wrong to leave him? I guess I'll never know.

I was in desperate need of a distraction so I turned to Jooheon.

"Where do you want to go next? I heard there's a new clothing store."

"Then let's go!" He shouted and I couldn't help but laugh.

He's no Hyunwoo that's for sure, but sometimes, I wish he was.

-
-

I don't really know what this is but whatever. Its also kinda short but oh well. I finally wrote a one shot that wasn't about BTS or GOT7 though.

I'm going to see GOT7 in concert tomorrow I'm so excited!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!