MONSTA X - Hyungwon

This one shot is from Hyungwon's point of view. (Y/l/n = your last name and y/d/n = your dad's name)

-
-

As I walked up the concrete steps I quickly wiped my sweaty hands on my jeans. Today was an important day and I hoped everything would go smoothly. I took a deep breath and knocked on the wooden door.

After a moment the door cracked open and a small women appeared. She immediately smiled when she saw me.

"Hyungwon dear, how nice to see you!" She chirped and enveloped me in a hug. "You do know it's tomorrow night you're coming over for dinner not today!"

I laughed. "I know Mrs.y/l/n, I'm here because I want to ask you something. May I come in?"

"Of course dear!" She quickly shuffled aside to let me in. "Y/d/n, Hyungwon's here!"

He peaked his head out from the kitchen. "Hello Hyungwon, what brings you here today?" He said cheerfully.

"Mr. and Mrs. Y/l/n I need to ask you both something, something very important."

They both wore puzzled looks but sat down on the couch nonetheless.

"Well, what is it?" Mr. Y/l/n said gruffly, getting straight to the point.

"I want to ask y/n to marry me. It would mean a lot to her and me if I got your approval." I said confidently.

Mr. Y/l/n furrowed his eye brows and frowned. "Now you listen here!" He yelled and pointed his finger at me.

I jumped at his sudden outburst and opened my mouth in surprise. I didn't think he would react this way.

Instead of yelling at me further, he laughed. "You should've seen your face Hyungwon!"

"Y/d/n!" Mrs. Y/l/n scolded.

"Sorry honey. Of course we approve. You make my little girl so happy, and I'd love for you to be my son in law." Mr. Y/l/n continued.

"Thank you so much! I promise to take good care of her and always put her well being above my own." I responded.

"We know you will." Mrs. Y/l/n said.

"One more thing, I want to ask her tomorrow night when we come to visit. She would want you guys to share the moment with her. Of course, I would like this all to be a surprise so don't tell her."

They exchanged glances with one another before responding. "That would be perfect! Sometimes I wonder what our little girl did to deserve you." Mrs. Y/l/n joked and smiled.

"Oh, no. It's me who wonders what I did to deserve her. She's the love of my life, my beautiful angel." I blushed and got up. "Well I better get going, I have lots to plan."

"I'm sure you do." Mr. Y/l/n said. "Good luck, you'll soon find out marriage is quite a roller-coaster, but the years go by so fast." He kissed his wife's forehead and chuckled.

"See you tomorrow dear!" Mrs. Y/l/n called as I went out the door and I waved in return.

My phone started to ring as I reached my car. Y/n, the screen read and I immediately grinned.

"Hey angel," I answered. "Oh I'm not doing anything at the moment, why don't you and I stay in tonight. I something special planned for tomorrow."

-
-

Requested by HGThings I hope you like it! I've forgotten how much I love writing about him. Although I'm Shownu biased as hell, Hyungwon's quite a bias wrecker.

Comment who your Monsta X bias is and I'll try to write a one shot about them.

Don't forget to vote and comment!