BTS - Jin

"Jagi! Jagi look! I did it, I made a house of cards!" My boyfriend Jin shouted from across the room.

From the corner of my eye I saw him stand up very carefully as he didnt want to destroy his creation.

"Look!" He beamed and pointed at the tower, expecting praise.

"That's great." I said quietly, not looking up from my computer screen.

"You didn't even look..." He murmed, disappointment evident in his voice.

"Listen I'm really sorry Jin, this report is due tomorrow. I don't have time to be fooling around." I said and gestured to my computer.

"You never have time anymore." Jin snapped and stormed past me to our shared bedroom. I watched his house of cards fall, each piece floating slowly to floor below.

I combed my hands through my hair and stood up. I picked each card off the floor and started to build back his house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop falling!" I shout at the cards.

I had been at this for 20 minutes and so far no progress. Each time I started on the second level the cards would fall. Now I understand why Jin was so happy with himself, I would've been too.

Maybe I should go talk to him.

"Not as easy as it looks huh?"

I look up to see Jin, a big grin plastered on his face.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask

"Long enough." He responds and walks over to where I'm sitting.

He sits down beside me and starts to arrange the cards. I lay my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry." I whisper

"I know." He says kissing my forehead

"So you're not mad?" I ask

"No, I'm little dissapointed but not mad."

"Dissapointed is even worse." I groan.

Jin chuckled and continued to build back his house of cards.

"Hey Jin, can you teach me how to do that?"

"Sure jagiya." He answers wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

-
-

For some reason I find it really difficult to write about my bias or any of my bias's. I hope you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment!!