a/n:hiatus

Hi guys I know you haven't heard from me for a while but I wanted to explain why I haven't been so inactive. Since earlier this year kpop hasn't been my biggest priority and unfortunately I've been slowly drifting away from it. I just don't feel the same about it as I used to. That's why I haven't been writing as much (although I still listen to it from time to time and even watch a few clips). I'm not sure if I'll ever be as active as I used to be and for that I'm sorry. I still love my boys (and girls) and wish them the best in all of their future endeavors.

Another reason I won't be writing as much is College, I'm starting my first year in the Veterinary Technician program and I've been warned that it's a lot of work. So I'm making my education a priority.

Please know that I'm not taking down my fics or imagines, I plan to write a little more before I put my hiatus into effect. You can expect a Yoongi oneshot (apologies to whoever requested it) and maybe a Baekhyun one as well.

Again I'm so sorry for not be able to write more, I just don't have the inspiration. Also to the people I talk to on wattpad, please don't take it personally when I don't respond right away. I'm swamped with classes and it doesn't help that I'm very bad at conversing. If you guys want to find me I'm sometimes active on my instagram
@/sonhyxnwoo

Thank you so much for putting up with my irregular schedule and mediocre writing.

- Sarah <3