BTS - Jimin

"Jagi, jagi what's wrong?" Jimin asked me as I hadn't exactly been myself since he got back.

"It's nothing Jimin, I don't want to spoil our evening. I mean, you just got back, I-I want to bother you with my problems. You're probably really tired anyway." I said shakily.

Jimin had just returned home from tour and I had decided to make him dinner. I wanted it to be special. But of course my stupid depressing self had to ruin something else.

"Jagi I love you and your problems are my problems. Please tell me what's wrong." He said softly.

I took a deep breath and responded "It's just, I feel so down lately." I could feel tears forming and I quickly wiped my eyes. "I just miss you so much a-and I just feel so lonely when you leave. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to be happy."

Tears were running down my cheeks now. I hated myself. One part of me was saying don't be such a baby, but the other part of me was happy to let these negative feelings go.

Jimin pulled me into his arms and held me tight. I laid my head on his shoulder and sobbed. "Your ok. I'm here now, everything's ok." He repeated softy while rubbing my back soothingly.

After about 10 minutes I sat up and wiped my eyes.

"Feel better?" Jimin asked me.

"Much better." I said quietly and forced a small smile.

"I'm sorry for making you feel this way. I'm sorry for not being here when you need me and I'm sorry for-"

I cut him off with a quick kiss. "Don't be, it's not your fault."

"I love you y/n. I love you so much." He said hugging me. "Don't hesitate to call me when I'm not around ok?"

"Ok, and I love you too, Jimin."

-
-

I'm back!! So Seventeen's comeback was a little disappointing in my opinion. I expected more from them. Don't even get me started on TWICE. I don't have anything against them, they are very talented girls but their comeback sucked. The song was so annoying and their theme was all over the place. Again, I expected a little more from them as well. Come on JYP step it up.

Comebacks that didn't suck, VIXX Dynamite. That was amazing!! Honestly, it was a great, catchy song and the choreography was awesome!! BTS Young Forever, the song was great, loved it! The m/v was good but I expected a little more from them. Especially since it's the end of the trilogy.

Anyway I hoped you liked this imagine! Don't forget to comment and vote!!