Author's note

We have met Lorraine Hall in Book #4 of the Balotelli-Bale Series. She is Keira's best friend. She comes off secretive and finally we get to explore her side if the story.

This book is about Ferrer Cavaleiro and Lorraine Hall. Yes I said Lorraine Hall. (This makes sense to those who ho have ALREADY READ the book. Please be kind guys if you have READ the book! You know how we did it in The Winter Bride. DON'T SPOIL IT for those who haven't. Feel free to comment in the events as they are without making reference to the future books that follow.

Why The Rewrite?
I have unpublished the book and I'm rewriting this book because all my readers and I agree that it is underwritten and underdeveloped. One reader actually thought that Ferrer is a supporting character and it made me so sad for him so I'm giving him attention.

What To Expect?
You can expect NEW CHAPTERS, new information even if we will will stick to the same storyline. Both if these characters have a past I haven't thoroughly explored and I will be bringing that information to light. These two unlike the other characters start off with zero chemistry. They don't like each other until the my do. So I hope that at the end if the book, we will have a place for them on our list of favorite characters.  

Enjoy your reading.