Chapter Fifty: No Show

Ferrer's POV
The four women looked at me like I'm mad.

I expected earfuls from tgem but they merely looked at each other then at me. The silver eyes hold the usual cold wintery aura. I can't tell whether she thinks I'm mad. The playful green ones are up for the challenge, no doubt to see me embarassed. The soft brown pair probably pity me and the stew blues, well she's daring me to.

"Well?" I got fed up of the silence.

"Are you bloody mad?" Naila asked me. "She chose another man. She's getting married."

"Let the man try! I think it's perfectly romantic to he stolen away on your wedding day!" Bea agrees with me.

"Being stolen away is one thing." Coleen spoke up. "Being stolen away and brougjt to another wedding is-"

"Loco Ferrer! Loco!" Dani joined in. She gave me a thorough lecture in rapid Spanish. "For those of you who haven't understood, I'm saying that it's insane. She does not want to marry you! She's hekl bent on the other man. What if webdo all this and she says no?"

"At least he would have tried." Bea spoke in my favor. "Ferrer, if she says no, you would have tried. You won't live with regret. I'm in. I will help."

The other three looked at each other. "Fine. I dont want to be the friend who never helped!" Naila agreed.

"I'm not sure how this will end but I will help." Coleen got on board. "Dani, you being the youngest are officially over ruled. You are in charge of flowers. Naila, cake and food. Bea, clothing. I'll take care of everything else."

"Thank you." I kissed each one of them on the cheek.

"Question." Dani raised her hand.

"We are not in a bloody classroom Dani! Why are you raising your hand?" Bea teased the youngest in the room.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize!" Naila chided her.

"Stop bullying the poor thing!" Coleen came to her defense.

"I'm trying to ask a question!" Dani snapped. "How are you bringing her to the wedding? She lives with him, right? How is she getting here?"

Kei helped me come up with this plan. She convinced me it would work. I also trust it should. I'm trusting her love for me.

"Kei will bring her."

"What role is Keira playing in this?" Naila asked.

"Maybe she will seduce Federov away!" Bea laughed until her head fell back. The others gave her disapproving looks until she stopped laughing.

"I don't know her plans. She assured me Katya will be here tomorrow at four in the evening. I want everything to be ready before she does. I'm counting on all of you."

"We have your back." Naila assured me. "Go do groom things."

"Before I forget, Kei said blue is the theme."

"Which shade? There are many!" Dani exclaimed.

"Knowing Katya, the darkest. Navy." Coleen suggested.

I left them debating multiple options.

It's good to have people who know her handling this. I'm taking a risk. If she says no, it will hurt. I'll never heal from it. But if she says yes, then it will be good. The point is not to give up until there is no more hope.

"They are in." I informed the guys.

It was a round of applause band congratulations.

"We need to get ready then. Do we have time for a bachelor party?" Sinclair asked.