18B

Wakatoshi was making his way to the gymnasium after class. However, when he got in, a deep frown appeared on his face. Before his eyes, he saw Tendo hugging Yukina in the middle of the court, while bickering with Semi.

"Tendo, what are you doing?"

Everyone on the court froze when they felt an icy breeze flowing through. Slowly, Tendo looked over his shoulder to see Wakatoshi sending out death threats with his eyes. Yukina was quickly dropped onto her feet as Tendo ran away from Wakatoshi's wrath.

Wakatoshi sighed as Yukina was smoothing out her skirt and laughing gently.

"Don't be too mad. He's just really happy that I said he's your best friend." Yukina looked up at him and saw his eyes soften. "Can I talk to you in private, perhaps?"
Wakatoshi quickly raised an eyebrow as he follows her outside of the gym. "What's the matter?"
"Someone left a note in my locker saying that I'm sleeping with someone's man."

Wakatoshi could feel his heart palpitating in his chest. He hoped that Yukina wasn't the one who was playing around with this relationship. Though, from the past few years, he observed that it was never her, but rather the guys who cheats on her.

"Well, are you?"
"I'm only sleeping with you, Ushijima." A vein popped out of her temple as she closed her eyes in annoyance.
"I didn't mean it to come out that way."

He just wanted to make sure that it was him and only him.

"Mhm. Sure." Wakatoshi softened his eyes as he could visibility see that he has angered Yukina.
"I'm not having sex with anyone else but you." He needed her to believe him.
"Then why would I get the note?"
Wakatoshi shrugged. "I think someone is trying to get under your skin." Slowly wrapping his arms around Yukina's waist, she was drawn in by his comforting smell. "You're the only one." For me. And with a kiss on her forehead, the conversation ended.

And so the cultural festival has started. The entire student body were bustling and running around trying to do last minute finishes. Wakatoshi and his class are doing a butler cafe, as opposed to Yukina's class who is doing a maid cafe. Wakatoshi sighed to himself as he was fixing up his tie.

He hated these kind of events. There was no real point to them. He would actively try to find the most mediocre job that he could do so he didn't have to do much. Therefore, people were surprised when he agreed to be a butler. However, he only did it so that he could have the same break times as Yukina and deep inside, he was excited to see her in a maid outfit.

Maybe we can save it for the bedroom.

He thought to himself as he started to run through some scenarios through his head. He breathed in deeply and closed his eyes to try and concentrate of keeping his penis flaccid.

"Wakatoshi!"

Or he could turn around and get turned off by seeing another fan girl who is none other than Ama herself. Wakatoshi sighed as he saw her getting closer to him with a giant grin on her face. He would've ignored her if it wasn't the fact that it seems like she was another friend of Yukina's. He observed her in the maid outfit and tried to imagine Yukina in it instead.

"Wow, you look so handsome in that! But you know what would be better?" Ama grinned as she clapped her hands together. "If we gel your hair up."

So Ama did just that. She took some hair wax into her fingers and gelled up his fringe.

"You need to be more presentable for Yukina!" Ama smiled brightly. "It's a good thing I got here first."
"Thank you, Takahashi-san."
"Uh, uh. You need to call me Ama."
Wakatoshi furrowed his brows. "Why? We don't even know each other well."
"Do it, or I won't let you hang out with Yukina during break." Ama whispered into his ear. Wakatoshi stood still. He didn't want to ruin the moment where he could see Yukina during his break time.

Ama smirks back at him when she was finished and gasped.

"So handsome. Glad I'm the first to see." And with that, the girl disappeared.

Yumiko was in the corner watching everything and was throwing daggers at the both of them with her eyes. Yumiko clicked her tongue as she walked out of the classroom.

A moment later, everyone heard Yukina shouting out towards her friend and then a thud followed. Wakatoshi could hear Emma approaching the two girls as well as Tendo. Curious, he went outside to see the commotion

There he saw a little brunette with a cow onesie.

"Are you guys just going to stay on the ground forever?"

Everyone turned their attention to him and had their mouths gaping open. He realized the girl in the cow costume was Yukina and was quite surprised to see how cute she was in it. But as he was observing her just as long as she was observing him, he could see the sexual arousal forming in her eyes.

Wakatoshi cleared his throat to get everyone back onto planet earth. Yukina shook her head a bit as she continued to raised her eyes to his face and noticed that his hair got gelled back.

"Oh? You actually did your hair?" Yukina got up and walked over. Wakatoshi looked at her and frowned.
"Does it look weird?"
"No, not at all. It makes you more mature looking." Yukina laughed softly.
"Okay, Ama kept bugging me to let her do it."
"Ama?" Emma raised her eyebrows.
"Yeah, she came in not too long ago and was scolding him to do his hair." Yumiko crossed her arms. "She said something like he needed to be presentable."
"Oh." Was all that escaped from Yukina's mouth. "You call her by her first name?"
"She kept pestering me until I did." Remembering that he really only did it to see Yukina today.
"Mm. Although she did make the right call about your hair."
"... so what are you guys doing here?" Wakatoshi continues with the conversation so that he could disperse the awkward situation.
"I just wanted to see how you looked." Yukina smiled as brightly as she can.
"I thought you were supposed to be a maid, like the rest of your class." Though he can't disagree with the cow onesie.
Yukina shrugged as she walked back to Yumiko's side. "Someone shredded it up so I'm with this cow outfit. Are you disappointed? At least you got to see Ama in a maid outfit."
"Why did you put emphasis on her name?" Wakatoshi narrows his eyes. Yukina crossed her arms and looked the other way.
"Did not."
"Did so."
"No proof whatsoever."
"You guys heard it, right?"
"Nope."
"No."
"I don't know what you're talking about Wakatoshi." Tendo completed the round with a straight face like the other two girls.

Wakatoshi had his mouth opened a little bit as he couldn't believe it. Maybe he was just imagining it.

"Okay, since I know what you look like, I need to go back to work. Good luck, Wakatoshi." Yukina waved as she pulled Emma along. Tendo whistled as he walked back to his class as well.

As they were out of sight, Yumiko quickly turned around and gave the darkest glare she could muster to the boy. Confused, he walked back into the classroom.