Chapter 16 L E M O N

Author's note: Please skip this part of you are not interested in sexual arousal. It does not affect the story line.

———————————————————————————

Saturday had came and Yukina was lounging around in her pajamas. She was waiting for Wakatoshi's arrival so that she could turn off the alarm. She got a text and smiled when she saw that Wakatoshi was outside.

Quickly turning off the alarm, she opened the door and saw Wakatoshi with glasses and a carry on. She raised an eyebrow as she wrapped her hands around his waist.

"I didn't know you wore glasses?"
"I do when my eyes get tired."
"Ah, my eyes get like that when it's super dry. Come! Come!"

Yukina was getting anxious and she had good reason to be. She was building up all her lust for this exact moment. She guessed Wakatoshi was saving it up as well since he quickly crashed his lips onto hers on the couch. Not wanting to wait another moment to pass by. The hunger between the two was undeniable as Wakatoshi ripped off her shirt and bra while Yukina was undoing his pants.

"I think it would be better if we went up to your room." Wakatoshi groaned as could feel the restriction on his member.
"Fine." Yukina moaned.

Wakatoshi wrapped her legs around his waist and hoisted her up. Holding onto her back for stability as he walked up the stairs carefully. The two continued with their passionate kisses, as they knew the time was getting closer, the more turned on they were.

Wakatoshi gently placed Yukina in her bed and broke away the kiss only for a second. Yukina gently took off his glasses and put it in the nightstand next to her. She then went onto her phone to turn on the security system though the app. When she was done, she placed it on the nightstand next to his glasses.

"Would you be able to still see?" Yukina raised an eyebrow.
"Isn't it better if we don't see?" Wakatoshi smirked as Yukina blushed. "Yes, I can still see. My vision isn't that bad." Wakatoshi kissed her neck earning him a whimper from her to continue. "Can we do it bareback?" Wakatoshi looked at her cautiously. "I brought a condom just in case though."
"S-sure. I'm on birth control for my period anyways."
"Are you sure? I don't want to force you." Wakatoshi had a serious face. Yukina felt reassured knowing that he was serious about this so she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.
"Just promise that you'll be there for me."

Wakatoshi deepens his kiss as he grabbed her breast. Gripping onto one of her nipples, he wrapped his tongue around it while also inserting one of his fingers into her. Yukina moaned as she felt him rubbing up on her g-spot again. And then moaned again when he inserted a second finger and then a third. Rubbing her clit with his thumb, he could feel he's pushing Yukina onto the edge. He let the nipple escape his mouth as he went to massage her tongue with his. Yukina wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to close her legs around his waist as he kept pumping his fingers faster and faster until she climaxed. But she squirted everywhere making a huge mess on the floor. Embarrassed, her face went red.

"Oh no! Don't look-"
"Fuck, this turned me on more than I thought."

Yukina looked up to see the bedroom eyes expressing from her boyfriend.

Damn he's so hot. Is it because of the hormones?

"Fuck. I can't hold it in much longer."

Wakatoshi took off his boxer briefs and inserted his fingers into her, causing her to squirm, but pulled them out to cover his penis with her juices. Once he felt that it was wet enough, he placed the tip at the entrance of her wet and aching cavern. He looked at her flustered face as he readied himself. He pushed in slightly, causing a moan and groan from both mouths come out. And then out. He pushed back in a little more, and then pulled himself out. He did it two more times but when he pulled out the last time, he rubbed the hot juices on Yukina's clit, causing her to moan louder.

"W-Wakatoshi. P-please." Yukina whimpered as she was gripping onto her bed sheets in anticipation.
"Please what?" Wakatoshi smirked, longing for his dear girlfriend to say these words.
"Please... put your penis in- ah~!"

Wakatoshi's groan rumbled through her ears as he started pumping into her. With every thrust, a moan would escaped from her lips. In and out. In and out. The sounds of her vagina getting wetter and wetter increasing their sexual arousal for each other.

"Fuck."

Wakatoshi groaned as he pulled out as he came; causing Yukina to squirt as she hit her climax and her clit twitched as Wakatoshi rubbed his cum all over it. She enjoyed the warmth that came with it, it was soothing. But she felt like a mess as both their juices were mixing on her.

"Don't think we're finished yet." Wakatoshi flipped her onto her belly and starts to finger her once more.

The pleasure was greater this time since it was easier to reach for the spot. He gave her ass a smack and saw it bounced back. He groaned as he was pumping himself. Loving the display in front of him as he was getting harder, watching Yukina getting wet as her pussy was aching for something bigger than his fingers. She pouted when he took his fingers away but groan as he thrust his penis in. Thrusting harder than before, Wakatoshi was getting excited since this pleasure was deeper into her cavern and tighter as she enjoyed it as well. He slowed down a bit as he could feel himself coming again and looked at her fluster face.

Fuck.

He quickly turned onto her side so that one of her legs was on his shoulder and the other underneath him. He started pumping into her. Smacking her ass in the process, the volume of her moans were louder by the second. Wakatoshi moaned as this position was quickly becoming his favorite. His penis felt like it was hitting deeper in her cavern and with her vagina squeezing his penis tighter and tighter he understood that it was her favorite position as well. He started rubbing her clit and that's when they both lost it. After a few more strokes, the two of them climaxed.

Wakatoshi came into her and slowly kept pumping it into her as it felt too good to pull out at the moment. With every pump, she would moan softly as her clit was still twitching from the pleasurable event. Wakatoshi finally decided to pull out and watched as his thick sperm came flowing out of her.

Embarrassed, Yukina covered her face.

"Ah, I feel so gross."
Wakatoshi groaned into her ear. "Don't feel that way, I think it's so fucking hot right now." And gently bit her ear. He carried her bridal shower as Yukina could feel his cum slowly coming out.
"Where are we going?"
"To the bathroom. You're lucky that my penis isn't up to it right now." Wakatoshi smirked as Yukina had self destructed.