3B

Wakatoshi was staring at his phone, trying to compose a text as he was sitting with his teammates. Yukina mentioned that she wanted to talk more but how? He's not the type of guy that could come up with conversations. He's always the type of guy that would sit there and listen. He sighed as he started to type out whatever was on his mind and sent it.

Do you want to talk now?

He watched as Yukina looked at her screen and furrowed her eyebrows. She lifted her phone up and started texting back. His phone vibrated in his hand and he looked at the screen.

Like in person?
No, through text.
Lol, what?
Lol?

Wakatoshi furrowed his brows in confusion. So he asked the one person he knew what this weird word meant.

"Tendo." The redhead stopped chewing to look at the dark olive haired teen. "What is this 'lol'?"
Snickering, Tendo decided to have some fun with the boy who seems to be living under a rock. "It means lots of love. You know, in English?"
Wakatoshi furrowed his brows again. "But we only started dating, how can she love me already?"
Tendo lost it. He couldn't help at how dense and stupid this guy was. Yes, he could be the best ace player in the entire country, but being hip and cool with these kind of things were useless to him.

Laugh out loud?

Wakatoshi was even more confused since he didn't remember seeing or hearing Yukina 'laughing out loud.'

Oh. Tendo told me it was lots of love; which would make no sense in this context. Were you really laughing out loud?
No, I guess I was just laughing to myself.

Wakatoshi watched as Yukina smiled to herself and then her friends talking to her. With some sort of exchange between the three, they all laughed. Wakatoshi's felt his own heart flipping in his chest as he watched her laughed.

He doesn't understand why though. When he saw her laughing before, it was nothing, but it was giving his body extra attraction towards her shining smile. He started typing on his phone again.

You look like you're having fun.

Wakatoshi watched as she looked up and saw him with a surprised look. The two locked eyes and he guessed it made her somewhat nervous as she smiled uneasily. Tendo saw what was happening and tried to take advantage of the situation by going in front of Wakatoshi and started waving back to the brunette. Her friends quickly turned around when they saw the very worrisome look of their beloved little baby and let out their dangerous auras targeting Tendo. Even Tendo, regarded as a Guess Monster, was afraid as he swallowed his saliva. Wakatoshi watched as Yukina laughed and tried to diffuse the situation.

Wakatoshi gave Tendo a look and a frown, Tendo apologized as he continued on talking about some dumb stuff with the rest of the table. Not too long though, he felt his phone vibrated on the table.

Sorry about that. Tell your friend Yumiko and Emma are kinda over protective of me.
You don't need to apologize. It was Tendo's fault for surprising you like that.
Oh, so that's Tendo?
Yes.
He kinda... scares me.

Confused, he looked over at Tendo long and hard. Red hair, red eyebrows, with dark red pupils and his downturned eyes. I guess just looking at him could scare someone.

"What is it?" Tendo raised an eyebrow.

Wakatoshi ignored him and went back to texting.

"Don't just ignore me!"

Because of his looks?
Yeah
I'll try my best so that he doesn't interact with you.
Hahah thanks.

"Stop looking so scary." Wakatoshi muttered. Tendo sat there frozen with his mouth hanging open as the other snickered and laughed at his unfortunate looks.