8B

It was Saturday morning and the boys volleyball team from Shiratorizawa were practicing - no surprise. The surprise however, was coming from Wakatoshi as everyone on the team could somehow feel that he was in a good mood by just the way he was hitting the ball.

"Did something happen?" Reon asked Wakatoshi as they finished up and were drinking water.
"What do you mean?" Wakatoshi raised an eyebrow.
"Everyone knows you're in a good mood, Wakatoshi. Is something going to happen tonight~" Tendo asked suggestively as he was wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Semi shoved Tendo to the side, he doesn't want his innocent captain to be tainted by such a clown.
"I'm having dinner with Yukina and her family." Wakatoshi answered promptly. However, the rest of the team had their jaws dropped; then started to congratulate him.
"Congratulations!!"
Wakatoshi furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "This is not something to celebrate."
"Don't you understand this is a big step into the relationship?! She wanted you to meet her parents!" Tendo exclaimed as he threw his hands in the air.
"I've already met them the first time I walked her to school."
"Oh." Tendo was visibly disappointed.
"It was her mother that wanted me to come over."
"Isn't that better?" Reon raised an eyebrow, "You must've made a really good impression if they asked you to go over?"
Wakatoshi blinked as he started to get deep into his thoughts about it. He nodded and a slight smile tugged on his lips. "I guess so."

Wakatoshi had arrived to her house and noticed that it was a bit rowdy. He rang the doorbell and waited patiently for the door to open.
"Ah, Wakatoshi. Welcome." Yukina opened the door a little wider for the ace to get through. He nodded and proceeded to take off his shoes. At this point, Toshiro would be running down the hall to his shins but nothing like that came. Instead, he heard the boy shrieking in joy and a round of laughter followed. He glanced over at Yukina who smiled nervously. "Ummm, Yumiko and Emma are here."

As hard as he tried to hide it, Yukina laughed at his frown.

"You don't need to be that upset."
"You got to see your friends this morning and now they're with you for dinner?"
"Aww, is someone jealous?"
Wakatoshi furrowed his brows together. "Is this what jealousy feels like?" He could feel his frown deepen as he felt a bit annoyed.
Yukina hummed happily. "It's good to experience new things, I guess."

Wakatoshi stared at her face. How her bright blue eyes were twinkling and her soft pink lips were plumped. She was turning around to head back to the rest of the group. Something came over the boy as he grabbed her wrist. She turned around with a surprised look as Wakatoshi could only stare at her lips that were slightly apart.

"Can I get a kiss then?"

Yukina laughed cutely and tiptoed as he bent down and their lips met. Wakatoshi placed his hand on her back and deepened the kiss which earned him a soft gasp. Quickly, he wanted to try using his tongue and he swiftly got in. Yukina was surprised but enjoyed the touch of his muscle playing with hers.

"Ewwww!"

The two of them quickly broke apart and looked behind Yukina to see Yumiko and Toshiro sticking out their tongues in disgust. Yukina was flustered and her face was as red  as a tomato as she quickly ran after them to scold at them. As she left, Wakatoshi sighed and shook his head.

"Thanks for the meal aunty!" Yumiko shouted as she put on her shoes. Emma bowed and smiled as Yukina's mom laughed.
"You guys are welcomed here anytime!" And with that she left the entry way carrying Toshiro up to his room for bedtime.
"Ushijima-san, you're not leaving yet?" Emma raised an eyebrow.
"No. I would like to spend more time with Yukina."
"You already spent some time with her at dinner!" Yumiko groaned.
"You guys had your alone time with her, it's my turn now."
"I guess you guys should leave now." Yukina hurried them out of the house.
"Jeez, we get the idea!" Yumiko groaned as she bent backwards making Yukina struggle to push her forward. Yumiko laughed at her attempts though and stood up straight. Emma was at the doorway with Yumiko and waved.
"I don't want to be an aunt anytime soon!"