5B

Today was the day. Wakatoshi was walking towards the little ice cream shop that Yukina had invited him. He could feel his stomach being upset and he frowned. Was he being nervous again? Let's be real here, this is the first time he's ever been on a date with a girl that he's been attracted to... perse.

He arrived at the place and saw no Yukina outside. He looked at his watch and saw that he was ten minutes early to the venue. He sighed as he knew Yukina was the type of person who would arrive right on the dot to events. He decided to wait inside of the place to be less awkward since he was just standing around. He managed to find a table in the back corner and sat on the chair facing the door, so when Yukina walks in, she could easily find him.

As he was walking, he heard murmurs and whispers about him being just there. Why is the ace of the powerhouse school doing at an ice cream shop? Especially since he doesn't like look the type to like pink colored items and frilly things.

He saw a volleyball magazine nearby with his face on the cover so he grabbed a hold. He flipped through the pages to see what the ad was about. Every so often when he hear the door chimed indicating someone had arrived, he looked up to see if it was Yukina. He sighed everytime in disappointment when it wasn't her. Finally, after the fifth time, he saw the familiar brunette. He held up his hand to show her he was there and saw the bright smile on her face. She walked swiftly to the table as the murmurs and whispers, from the boys particularly, were following her. Wakatoshi groaned mentally, taking note that dates in public is a no. He understood why guys would gaze upon her as she walk by. She has the body everyone wanted. Her hips full, her breasts the perfect size, and a slim waist. Her pretty face was also the bonus to pull everything together. He started having lewd thoughts about the female just watching walk towards him like it was a runway.

She took a seat across the table from Wakatoshi.

"Did you already ordered your ice cream?"
"No, I was just waiting."
"Ah, I see. Did you check out the menu?" Wakatoshi nodded. "Okay, let me to look and we can go up there and get something."

As she was looking at the menu, the whispers didn't stop. But it was mainly those of disappointment when they saw that she was on a 'date' with her 'boyfriend.' Wakatoshi let out a small smirk on his face. But when he saw Yukina smiling, he wanted to know if she was smiling about the same thing.

"Why are you smiling?"
"It's nice to hear the whispers stop and having no one approach you."
"Does that happen often?" Of course it does, idiot.
"You must of heard all of the rumors about me before asking me to be your girlfriend, right?" Yukina gazed up at him and then back to the menu. Wakatoshi nodded and waited. "Then you must know that when I'm outside of the school, it's even worse. I've had girls yelled at me when their boyfriends were caught staring at me. And then the rumors spread at school making everyone think that I was a homewrecker." Yukina rolled her eyes. "Ah! Did you see them rolling to the back of my head?"
"No, I still saw your cornea."
Yukina pouted. "You're not fun."

Wakatoshi blinked and thought of something that Tendo had always said.  "I think I am lots of fun."

He watched as Yukina blinked a couple of times. He felt embarrassed internally. No, does she not like that? He thought to himself.

"What?" Yukina let out a breath of disbelief.
"Nothing." Wakatoshi muttered as he shifted his gaze onto the ground from embarrassment. "Did you choose a flavor yet?"
"Ah, yes, yes. Let's go!" Yukina smiled brightly. Wakatoshi nodded and followed suit to their walk to the cashier.
"Hello, how can I help you?" The cashier looked like she was ready to punch in their order.
"Could I have the strawberry and creme?" Yukina started rummaging through her purse to grab her wallet.
"And you sir?"
"Oh, I-" Yukina was about to say they were going to pay separately until Wakatoshi interrupted.
"Just a plain vanilla."
Yukina looked at him in a teasingly way and held her hand in front of her face to snicker at him. "How predictable." Yukina watched as the tall boy in front of her slowly furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
"I just like vanilla."
"Yeah, I wouldn't pass it over you since you look like the type to hate trying other flavors."