Chapter 20A

"You know... I'm getting a weird vibe from ringleader girl." Yukina peeped up from the lunch table as her two friends look at her curiously from across.
"What do you mean?" Emma tilted her head.
"You need us to take care of her?" Yumiko had an evil grin as she was punching her open palm repeatedly.
"It's not a bad vibe... it's just scary... every time I'm in the classroom around her, I get this feeling that she's staring at me intensely. I don't know why."
"Maybe because she's jealous that you're dating Ushijima." Emma let out a small smile. "Some girls still can't get over it."
"Yeah, hasn't it been like, what, three or four months?" Yumiko raised an eyebrow.
Yukina nodded, "Just about. And I still haven't gone to any of his games." Yukina laughed to herself.

Suddenly the three girls heard some guy clearing his throat. They looked up and saw a stoic looking Wakatoshi. All three girls raised an eyebrow, confused on what business he may have.

"Could you possibly come to my first Spring High Tournament game this weekend?"
"Woah. Are you the devil or something?"
Furrowing his brows, Wakatoshi answered Yukina's question, "No, I'm human."
"Oh my god." Emma placed her forehead on her hand as she sigh. Yumiko on the other hand was dying from laughter. Yukina shook her head in disappointment.
"It's a joke. Really, Wakatoshi."
"How was that a joke when it wasn't even funny?" Yumiko laughed even harder.
"Wakatoshi, I was just talking about how long we have been dating and I haven't been to any of your games. And then you came up here and asked me to go to your first one. That's all." Yukina shook her head as she placed her head in between her two palms.
"Oh... you're coming right?"
"What time does it start?"
"Noon."
"Okay. Do you guys wanna come?"
"Yeah!" Yumiko threw her fists in the air.

The girls laughed at Yumiko's childish ways but then Yukina froze in her spot.

"What's wrong?" Emma tilted her head.
"I feel ringleader girl is staring at me..."

Yukina was afraid to turn around so the others look behind her. Five tables down, they saw the girl basically glaring at her while her dark aura unleashed itself.

"Hey, can I talk to you outside?"

Yukina looked up and saw a scold on the ringleader's face. Her eyes annoyed while her dark aura was surrounding her. Yukina quickly nodded, afraid that if she was to say no, her anger would be strong enough to kill her without touching her.

The classroom watched as the two girls went out to the hallways. The ringleader leaned over on the window sill and Yukina watched as her angry appearance gradually faded. She took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled it out. She turned to Yukina and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Be careful of Takahashi, okay?"

Yukina blinked once. Twice. And then three times. She tilted her head to the side and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What? Are you trying to make me turn against my friends now?"
A vein popped out of the girl's temple as she was speaking through gritted teeth, "Look, I know I was mean to you before but take my advice. You should probably go to the game with your friends."
"How did you know I was going with my friends?"
"That's all I can say. Just be careful." Ringleader let out a long sigh as she compile the thoughts in her head. "I've never seen Ushijima like this before. He just seems so happy when he's with you."
"Okay..." Yukina was suspicious about where the girl was going with this.
"I was the president of his fan club. I didn't want him to be in a relationship because then he's not ours."
"I don't think he was everyone's to begin with?"
Ignoring Yukina's comment, she continued, "But you did a number on him. He's just different nowadays and I want nothing but his happiness. But some of the girls disagree with that." The girl made a sour face as she turned to Yukina. "I wouldn't want something to happen to you if it meant hurting Ushijima as well."
"Thanks, I guess?"