15B - 17B

It was a normal morning for the Year 3 students in class 3. Or so they thought until someone came rushing through gossiping with their friends.

The kid pulled out his phone and showed the group a picture, making everyone gasp and hushed whispers. Wakatoshi doesn't pay much attention to these kind of things because they don't interest him; which makes it difficult to understand how he got interested in a random girl because he only cared about volleyball.

Suddenly, the door slammed opened to reveal the redhead from the volleyball team. His eyes scanned the room with his widened and surprised eyes, until he locked on a pair of dark olive orbs. Surprisingly, Tendo had a scold on his face.

"Wakatoshi. Outside."

Wakatoshi nodded as Tendo disappeared out into the hallway. Many whispers were heard as the giant walked through.

"What is it?" Wakatoshi's deep voice echoed through Tendo's ears.
"You know what's happening?" Wakatoshi raised an eyebrow. Tendo sigh and shook his head, he should've known better. "Someone did something awful to Yukina-chan. They wrote bitch on her shoe locker."

Instantly, Wakatoshi let out his bloodthirsty aura.

And that's how dangerous it was to be the center of Wakatoshi's attention. Throughout the whole day, he would glare and scold anyone in his premises. He couldn't help it. He was angry at whoever did that to Yukina.

It was lunch time and his bloodthirsty aura hadn't let down surprisingly. He paid more attention to Yukina for the pass hour for lunch and because of his anger no one around him could eat peacefully.

Wakatoshi was in his room, studying and doing some homework when he got a call.

"Hello?" He raised an eyebrow as it was rare for the girl to call him at night. It was always him first. He memorized her schedule so that he would be the one to call her.

"Wakatoshi, would you be able to temporarily live with me next week?"
"And why is that?"
"My family is going off on a vacation in France and my mom doesn't feel safe being away with all that's happening at school right now."
"So it'll just be us two alone?"
"Yep! We can do a lot of naughty things~"

His face flushed as he could feel his member growing through his shorts. He covered his eyes as he was trying to calm himself down.

"What are you talking about?"
"Really, Wakatoshi! Am I the only one who missed that one night encounter?"

Fuck. He thought as his member was getting harder as he was reminiscing her birthday night. He was getting excited and of course he would want to relive it again. 

"I'll ask for permission and sign the papers."
"Yay! Wait, why do you need to sign papers?"
"They like to take account on all the students."
Yukina hummed gently into the phone. "Well, they're leaving this Saturday, you think you can get ready by then?"
"Sure."
"Okay! See you tomorrow at school?"
"Of course."

Saturday had passed and the two had done the deed. Wakatoshi was happy that he got to play house with his girlfriend. He got to taste what it would be like in the future. Wait, the future? Hopefully, it does last that long.

Monday had came rolling along and Wakatoshi was really excited to eat something homemade. And homemade by Yukina at that. He was anxious for lunch time.

He sat at his usual spot at the lunch table. Soon, the teammates came and then Ama took her seat next to him. He always thought it was weird that the new girl wanted to sit with them and it's annoying how she would always want to sit next to him. Wakatoshi had always dealt with girls who fawns over him but never one that would actually take initiative.

"Wakatoshi, isn't that a homemade lunch?" Reon raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, all the attention is on Wakatoshi. He wasn't phased of course, but everyone else was very surprised.

Wakatoshi slowly opened the box and saw that it was the hayashi rice that he was promised by Yukina. His lips form a fond smile and Ama paid very close attention to it.

"He's smiling!" She shouted.
"It's the end of the world! Run!" Tendo screamed as he picked up his lunch and ran. 

And this continued for the rest of the week.