Burnt (almost)

Pov Dipper

"DIPPER!" Mabel shouted from the top of her lungs.
"What is it, Mabel?" I groaned.
"I need a favor." She shouted.
"Depends." I said.
"It's something small." Mabel said.

I got up from my bed and went to the living room, he wasn't there so I went to the kitchen.

"Mabel?" I mumbled.
"Can you watch these for me?" Mabel asked.
"You're making cookies?" I said.
"Yeah! I have to make them for Pacifica because she's terrible at baking." Mabel smiled.
"Why does she need so many fucking cookies?" I asked.
"She's meeting more people meaning that she'll have even more friends." Mabel answered.
"She also wants some doesn't she?" I asked.
"Yep." Mabel said.
"Alright." I said.
"Goodie! So please watch them, but they won't be ready until I'm back because I just put them in the oven." Mabel said.
"Okay." I said.
"Just watch them and make sure they don't burn because I don't know when I'll be back." Mabel said.
"Alright Mabel, go buy your stuff." I said.

Mabel just chuckles and grabbed her keys and left the apartment with a smile on her face. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone because I forget it when I went to the kitchen.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter watching youtube videos on my phone. I was watching Failarmy, Shawn Dawson, MacDoesIt, and etc.

I suddenly got a text from Mabel even though she just left about ten minutes away. 

Hey Dipper, I got distracted. 
With what?
I saw something that I liked and I don't know if I should buy it or not.
You should buy it if you want it.
Thanks, Dipper!

I went back to watching random videos. After five minutes I looked at the cookies and they still weren't ready yet.

"Why did I agree to watch the cookies? I'm so bored." I said.
"BUT Mabel might give me some cookies so..." I muttered to myself.
"I love her cookies..." I smiled.

Mabel's cookies are so fucking GOOD! I remember one time I ate four batches of cookies because I was sad as all hell.

I felt happy until I ran out of cookies. 

I'm very sad... I know.

"I want coffee." I said.

I went off the counter and went to the cabinet and grabbed the instant coffee because I'm sometimes lazy to go to a coffee shop.

I made some coffee and for once added sugar and cream because I'm in the mood for something sweet. 

After putting everything I sat back on the counter and started to take small sips of it. 

I heard a soft knock on the door and I placed my coffee down and went over to the door. I hope it isn't some random person because I'm wearing grey sweatpants, my hair is a little bit messy, and a black T-shirt that's a little too big for me.

It's hard to find my size because I'm small... 

I opened the door and I saw Bill. Fuck... I look awful. It looks like I just woke up. 

"H-Hey." I don't even let my group of friends see me like this.
"Hey, Pinetree." Bill smiled.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Good, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out but you look extremely comfy so I guess this was a stay in day." Bill said.
"Would you like to come in?" I asked ignoring his question.
"Sure." I said.