Intimate Blade

Have you ever looked to the sky and questioned where the clouds ended and the earth began?

I thought about it quite a lot to bring my legs to run into the vast distance of this endless earth.

So much so that I turned my legs into wheels and took off at the speed of light until my body gave in and I couldn't move any faster.

So much so that I could feel my bones breaking beneath the weight of my shoulders and the gravity that held my body towards the ground.

There was once a time where I didn't have to worry about where the sky ended and the earth began.

That was a time much simpler than now.

That was a time much more relaxed and content and contained.

Yet regardless of what I feel there is no way to change how things are meant to work.

If things progress or not, then who am I to try and change the course set by these false Gods?

Who was I to try to change anything not set by my own personal standards?

I'm not really set to be around  these types of environments.

I'm much more volatile and dangerous around constant dirt and rocks.

My type of skies are filled to the brim with fire and my earth is scorched to ashes and bones.

There was never a line to cross and yet somehow I would tend to cross these moral guidelines as if they even catered to me.

Regardless of what I would be fit to conceive, there was nothing I could do to fix the shit I had done.

I tried for so many years to realize that there is no end to this earth, and there is no beginning to the sky.

There is only this long conceptual agreement of time that seems to break down and brittle bodies.

I don't seem to find it necessary that we are forced to believe in this concept of time when no matter what we truly believe, it will break us down and fuck us over time and time again.

Lifetime after lifetime there will always be this never ending cycle of constant growth and decay.

Constant life and death.