Convo 3: Beliefs

What is your thought on mythology?

It's a myth...nothing really to it. I don't believe in it.

What about religion?

Now...I can say a lot of religion. I do not believe in 'hope' I believe in reality. It's not being atheist, it's being realistic. No offense to those who believe in a religion, but I can't find myself kneeling to pray to some guy no one has ever met. A guy in the clouds apparently granting the hope that people desire...no I can't do that.

God, you mean?

Yeah. That white man with the white tunic and white beard singing along with angels around a campfire of the Devils tears. I will never fall prone to praying to the white man in the sky. It's just the way I realistically think.

You say realism? Can you explain?

If there was a man in the clouds, it's sure we would've found him already. We've found other planets before we've found this man who "created" earth. Respect where it is, because some people believe in things that others don't. I respect those with a religious life, and like I said..."I can't find myself kneeling to pray to some guy no one has ever met"

What about evolution, do you believe in that?

I don't care how humans were created. We were probably developed from apes or from a goddamned plant for all I care. Honestly, I am alive and I believe in which whatever doesn't kill you, makes you properly suited. We didn't die from a world war and we didn't die from a nuke. We are suited to study and collect right?

Yes.

We have never found where we came from, but we did find where chickens came from. They came from dinosaur eggs, that hatched over eons later. Well I can probably say the same from humans, we didn't come from eggs, but we came from something.

Good point.

Thank you.

Well, that is all we have time for today. I would enjoy another session next week, how is that?

That sounds just fine.