Undertone

It's raining again.
My world continues to stray from color. It's black and white and this black void constantly lingers.
Distant screams of sirens shake me.
I wake up and leave my room.
I seem to fall through the floor and fall thousands of feet.
It's an abyss that continues forever.
The only thing shining is a blade. Should seem to be the thought of suicide. More like the thought of homicide.
I try to grab the blade but it slips from my hands and releases me from my plunge.
They call it mental problems. I call it the "dark descent".
Im still in my bedroom door stuck in distraught. My mother walks by not noticing. My brother passes not caring.
My legs melt through the floor leaving me stuck. I cry for help but no voice comes out. I reach for help but no hand helps.
They call it not trying. I call it negligence.
They say im sad. I say im unloved.
The floor takes me in once again. I float among the darkness drowning slowly.
I call it suffering. They call it bullshit.
I use my strength to swim up but I get nowhere.
It's raining again.
My world continues to stray from color. It's black and white and this void constantly lingers.
Distant screams of sirens no longer shake me.
I'm angered by them.
I call it aggression. They call it exaggeration.
Misguided and lost among the stars to crashland and lose my mind behind bars.
They hate me. I hate me.
This world that is colored wrong intrigues me. I'm lost in the detail of life too bold for the mind of thee.
I am not lost in the darkness.
There is no darkness.
My world has lost its color.
It is undertone.