Funny

I become the man of the woman I enjoy the most. We hit it off and it's great, laughing and having a great time with each other's presence. We have our first kiss and we know that we love each other. We hang together and just enjoy being together. One week I felt a little depressed and she wasn't there to comfort me. I dealt with it alone feeling fine, but I still had that depressive tone. She asked what was wrong and I shoved it off as an okay. She feels like I'm not telling her something important. Not that I was hiding anything I tried to change her mind.
It seems I've gone off and upset her. She doesn't reply or give anything to make me help her see what I mean. Suddenly it's my fault and she decides to cut the ties. It wasn't my fault to begin with, and she never told me what I was doing wrong or what she felt I was hiding.

First day of school I get a note from her and it says that she still loves me though. It doesn't make any sense and it made me happy in a way though. She's too perfect for me and I can't say no. My heart longs for her and I would love to make an everlasting impression. It's the second time and I think I can do it right. I've gotten everything laid out and I'm sure it will work well. We get along just fine and I've figured that it should continue to work out.
Once again it seems I've gone off and upset her again. She didn't reply or give anything to make me help understand. It's my fault again and she decides not to cut the ties. It was my fault but partially hers as well. I was told what was wrong after all but she didn't contribute to it. My heart was shattered again.

About half a year later when I thought I was over her. I get a text from one of her best friends. She still loves me. Honestly I was so confused in a way that was enlightening but also very rage inducing. Why the hell are you going to shatter me twice and still fall in love? Honestly I thought you would be the one to move on, and instead it was me.
Your heart longed for me and you would have loved to make an everlasting impression like I have already. The third might be a charm, but not in this case because I'm over going on and off. It seems she's gone off and upset me. I didn't reply or give anything to help her understand. It was her fault and I decided to cut off ties. It was all of her fault and she wasn't even told what she did wrong. Her heart was shattered.

Hah...funny.