A Strange Catharsis

A strange silence fills my ears.
A silence too familiar yet so far gone.
I could call it beautiful, but I'd have to explain why.
Though, there's only one real reason.
Fearlessness.
Loss takes a toll both mentally and emotionally, but for someone as so far gone from reality it only activates those.
Like that one summer day, I've become fearless.
Fearless to my fate.
Fearless to my future.
Fearless to my goals.
The realism of what's happened is now distance from my mind and my heart.
The true love I've felt made that distance small but my failure to be understand created that distance again.
Once again.
Now whether or not this ends this chapter, that's not up to me.
The choice of where I end up, is.
Already a number of ideas popping into my head to run from the problem rather than accepting fate and dying peacefully.
Once again.
I've no choice but to accept because I wouldn't have anywhere to go, like usual.
But that's the beauty in feeling like a lost cause.
You never really fit in anywhere and you ruin everything that comes in your way.
A nomad.
The catharsis that fills my veins comes from the mental gymnastics being performed to allow myself to think again.
Once again.
To think that I did make lots of bad decisions.
I was born a curse.
I was born a monster.
So to the world I'll ruin lives over and over and over again until I die.
Hopefully sooner than later to be honest.
I'd rather not hurt anymore people.
Either way, I'm the monster.