Convo 1: End of a world

What would you do if the world was ending?

What would I do? Well, I think I would go out of my mind. The thought of dying with the rest of the world is stimulating. I would have so many mixed emotions going through my body and so many thoughts running on my mind.

What's the first thing you would do?

Honestly, I would kill someone. No...no...no, I'm not a psycho. I would feel as though it would calm the nerves at the moment. Like a drug with an addict, it's just a connection between both worlds and your mind doesn't care about anything at that moment except that you're taking the drug. The senses are being fulfilled and you're no longer worrying about anything.

That's pretty deep.

I would like to remember a time where people weren't stressed about stupid things. The thought of being free was all that I could think. Sitting in a room speaking to myself over and over again trying to find a pitch perfect representation of my life. Then the stupid things came to mind, like always.

What stupid things?

Just life and how people react to it. It's a recurring thing where people judge others but are afraid of being judged.

Interesting.

Well it seems our time is up. You're gonna die along with me. The world is really ending, once that clock hits 12:00.

It was nice meeting you then.

11:58 11:59

12:00