73.Year#2

Yoongi's POV

"I thought it'd take more." I say as i enters the meeting room with a notebook in hand, where Bang PD sits at the end of the long table. I take a seat by him. Yes, it's been a year but I'm still not used to it. Used to me. Used to looking at people. Their eyes.

"I think it looks good," Bang PD looks through the notebook carefully, which I had practiced Korean. I shift in the seat, glancing around the meeting room. Just taking in everything is incredible. I never imagined the world to be like this. Bang PD smiles warmly at me. "One year isn't bad."

I widen my eyes. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah," the CEO nods, looking back at my writing. "don't you think so?"

I tilt my head to the side, sucking in my breath sharply, "I'm not sure..."

"Well, I've seen you around and I think you're doing just fine."

I came to the entertainment a year ago, after leaving y/n. A week after my surgery, I had auditioned at BigHit, going for a producer. But Bang PD saw some kind of potential in me. He suggested me to become a rapper, which I couldn't turn down. Everything happened so fast that I wasn't able to process what was happening to my life right away. I had been blind all my life and I'm suddenly training to become an idol. It was hard. Learning Hangul, how to rap and dance at the same time. But I needed to work hard. I only live once.

"Thank you so much," I lower my head, biting my bottom lip.

Bang PD chuckles, "Loosen up a bit. It's been a year."

"I'll try," I answer, looking up to his eyes before looking away. It was still difficult for me to make eye contact with others. Even with myself in the mirror.

"Alright, now let's see," Bang PD leans back in the office chair. "Show me how much you've got done"

"Yes, sir," I take out a pen and starts writing lyrics that I had in mind in the notebook. I feel my confidence boost up when I see him smiling in the corner of my eyes.

"See," the boss proudly pats my shoulder. "way better than last time."

"Thank you," I smile, embarrassed to look up at him.

"Yeah, keep this up. I bet you'll be perfect. Don't worry."

"Ok," I bow my head slightly.

"So here's one question," Bang PD clears his throat, clasping his hands together. He looks straight into my eyes intensely, making me nervous again. " Alone or together?"

My breath gets caught in my throat. He had asked me this before and I had told him that I had to think about it. Being in a group would be fun but what if the members don't like me? And isn't Jimin in that group? He'd hate me. He probably already hate me. The groups would be better without me.

But something within me tells me to say group. I listen to the voice, praying that I'm making the right decision like I did with the eye surgery.

"Together, sir," I answer without any hesitation but my heart beats fast.

"Are you sure?" Bang PD raises his eyebrows.

"Yes, sir." I reply firmly.

Bang PD smiles, "That was a quick decision."

"A friend told me about it and I've thought over it several times," I nod.

"So he told you what it's going to be," Bang PD rubs his chin.

"Yes."

"Ok then," our CEO claps once. "Go and I'll see you later."

"Thank you, sir."

*****

Namjoon's POV

"You're the one?" Bang PD looks at me, unsurprised.

"Yes, sir," I stand in his office, hands folded together in front of me.

"Haha. Should've known," he smirks, shaking his head.

I lower my head, nibbling on my lips in nervousness. After working on an album with him when he was blind, I saw that he had a talent. A talent that had to be shown to the world. A talent that he couldn't keep to himself. A talent that had to be shared.

"Seems very closed in," the boss frowns. "Even after a year."

"He is a bit, sir." I reply, not knowing what other things to say.

"Hopefully he's not like that later on," he says worriedly.

"He'll get better," I say confidently. I mean, it's expected. He was blind his whole life, never conversing with anyone unless he had too.

"Yeah," Bang PD nods, staring at the floor blankly.

I try to think of something that I could reassure his doubt. "I've worked with him."

His eyes brighten. "Oh, have you?"

"Yes," the shakiness in my voice is gone, replaced with calm. "He's fairly good."

"I can see that," he nods in agreement.

I exhale, glad that he has noticed too, the gem that I only got to see before.

"So no one else knows?"

No one in the group knows about Yoongi hyung. It's almost weird that no one caught him after a year that he's been here, training in the practice room and in the studio. He's been kept a secret for a long time and my heart beats loud against my chest when a thought enters my head. What will the other members say? Will they welcome him?

I gulp, looking back at him. "Besides me, no one, sir."

A small smile forms on his lips. He then lets out a deep breath. "This will be interesting..."