29.Hot

Your POV

I scootch closer when he puts his hood back on so our earphones won't fall out. I'm practically on top of him, but he doesn't seem to care. I'm even holding his hand, which feels nice. His big hand encloses my small one and I can't help but smile. He's not yelling or swearing at me. He's tapping his foot to the beat, nodding ever so slightly. I watch him and of course, he doesn't know. His usual frown is smoothed out and his lips are curved up a bit. 

Suddenly, a dark figure moves in the corner of my eye and I squint to see who it is. The mysterious guy has sunglasses and a black mask on, with his phone in his hand, "secretly" taking pictures of me?

I look away. I'm probably just imagining. Why would someone take photos of me? Then, I notice I'm wearing shorts. Very short shorts. I sneak a glance at the person and I still see him with his phone, the rear camera in my direction. He does it so subtly that it doesn't seem like he's taking pictures or videotaping anyone. 

I lean in and urgently whisper, "Yoongi oppa." He stiffens and I squeeze his hand. "There's a weird person."

He closes the gap and unplugs the earphone, "What?" 

We're so close now that I can smell his cologne or whatever it is as his hair tickles my nose. "There's a creepy dude," I angle my head so my lips aren't touching his ear. It kinda looks like I'm almost kissing him. "I think he's videotaping me." He nods then grabs my hand, standing me up on my feet. "Let's go," he mumbles in my ear. He wraps his arms around my shoulder and I lead him out of the cafe. 

"Sorry," I say once we're outside. "I know you wanted to stay longer."

He lets go of me, "Well, I wouldn't want a weird fucker videotaping you." He tsks and spits on the ground. 

RING RING RING

"Hold on," I pick up the call. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Park y/n?" the man on the other side asks. 

"Yes," I reply. 

"This is the police. A few months ago, a thief broke in at the orphanage where you live, correct?"

"Yes," I answer. 

"We've found some pieces of evidence and information here on paper right now. If you can come and have a discussion with us, that'd be great."

"Oh, sure. Which station is it?"

"The one by the ice arena."

"Ok, I'll see you soon." Yoongi stands still and waits for me. "I have something to deal with at the police station. Do you want to come with me or-"

"I'll come with you," he somehow finds my hand. "We'll have to take the bus, right?"

A blush rushes up to my cheeks as I stare at our hands. We look so natural. We look like a couple. "Yeah," I say. "L-let's go."

It doesn't take long to find a bus stop since there are one every 50 meters. There' not many people by the stop so we sit on the bench. "So why-" our hands brush against my thigh as we sit down. "Are you wearing any pants?" He faces towards me. 

"Of course I'm wearing pants," I scrunch my face. "Why would I walk through the city with no pants on?" Suddenly, he flicks my forehead. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Why did you wear something short?" His voice sounds angry and my brain tells me, this is not good. 

"I didn't have time to get changed out of my pajamas," I nervously slide my hand of his but he holds it firmly.