52.Frozen

Your POV

I turn around to check on him. He's on his phone, probably calling Taehyung. He's wearing a suit that we'd found in his closet and he looks so fine. His hair is parted in the middle which I had styled for him. He had made a fuss about me touching his hair but when I reminded him about the lamb skewers, he gave in. He looks like a prince but even if I tell him that, he won't understand.

I'm wearing a dress, the only dress I won. It was a birthday gift from Jimin. Since he's not here, it won't matter 'cause he won't see me wearing it. It comes just above my knees which flows every time I turn around. It's also strapless which I think is a bit too much for me but since Yoongi went all out, why don't I? I have black high heels on too, ones I'm not used to so I quickly go over to the food table to get the food and sit down. My feet are already killing me.

There are mostly desserts that look too cute to be eaten and there is also chicken. Fried chicken. Thinking one plate won't be enough for the both of us, I grab three plates. I balance one on the inside of my forearm and carry the two other plastic plates.

"Need a hand there?" The person takes the plate off my arm.

"Jungkook?" My eyes immediately check out his outfit. He's wearing a suit, just like everybody but why does he stand out so much? "What are you doing here?"

His upper lip disappears as he smiles shyly, "Taehyungie hyung invited me to go. He didn't want me to be bored at the dorm by myself."

I smile back, "Ohhh, I see." I see what you're doing, Taehyung.

He nods and his upper teeth capture his bottom lip as he looks at me from head to toe. His reaction is so hot, coming from a guy younger than me. He takes me in inch by inch shamelessly, his round eyes not missing a place on my body. Does he remember what happened last night?

I clear my throat when his eyes linger a bit longer on my exposed collarbone than other places, "You're looking slick, Kookie."

His eyes snap back to mine, licking his lips, "Y-you look very nice too, noona."

With all the neon and strobe lights, it's hard to see his facial expression.

I gesture to the food table and we start piling up anything that lures us. "Where's Taehyung?" I place cream puffs onto the plate, walking behind him.

"I'm not sure," he looks around before going back picking desserts. "He was here with me a few minutes ago."

I nod, "I see." I pick up a chocolate covered strawberry when someone bumps in behind me, causing me to drop the strawberry onto the table.

"Oops," a voice says, tickling my ear from the vibration.

I turn around to meet a chest right in my face. I stumble backward a little and Jungkook stables me before I can fall.

"Sorry about that," he grins, flashing his pearly white teeth, eyeing Jungkook then looking at me again..

Guys never talked to me because Jimin was always with me, so it was a weird situation to be in. I didn't really know what to do.

I smile, "It's ok," I turn around to go back choosing desserts but he grabs my wrist roughly, making me drop the food. Both plates. The food. My life. He hurt my wrist and made me drop my food.

I glare at him with all my might but he returns it with a warm smile, not caring what he had just done. "It's y/n, right?"

Yeah, and it's bitch, right?

I grit my teeth, "Yeah." I look down at his hand which still holds my wrist.

He lets go and I can feel Jungkook stands close behind me. It makes me feel safe from this guy. The guy has bigeyes and thick lips. I don't recognize him....

BLINDED || MYG ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें