22.True Feelings

Jimin's POV

"Hyung, you need to eat."

I shake my head as I sit down on the floor of the dance practice room, a bit light headed. "I just need a short break and I'll be good." The youngest member eyes me worriedly but I give him a smile to reassure him. "I'll be fine, Kookie. Don't worry about me." Jungkook takes off his sweat-drenched t-shirt and sits in front of me, fanning himself with his hand.

"How was your day off yesterday?" I ask, brushing away the bangs that are stuck to my forehead. I lean back on my hands. He suddenly starts choking on air and I hurriedly pat his back. "What, did something weird happen yesterday?"

Jungkook's face turns red as he shakes his head, "No, nothing weird happened."

I raise my brows and he just smiles, dabbing the sweat above his upper lip with the back of his hand. He must've felt uncomfortable under my stare because he looks around before standing up to get bottled waters. "Water?"

I nod and he tosses me one. "You met someone, didn't you?"

His eyes grow wide as he struggles to gulp down the water.

Gotcha Jungkook. You're so transparent. One thing you're not good at is lying.

"Didn't you meet your family also?" he wipes a droplet of water off his chin.

I smile, "I did. I asked if you met up with someone, not family."

His cheeks flushes pink as he waves his hand, "Ah hyung!" he whines. "Why are you asking this? I promise I didn't meet up with anyone!" I raise my brows again and he laughs, "I promise! I'm busy with school. I don't have time for girls."

I flip my hair to the side, grinning," Oh, does that mean you have time with guys?"

His mouth gapes open as he musters out to say something. "I never-"

"I mean," I interrupt him. "You've been really close with Taehyung. Don't think we haven't noticed."

Jungkook cutely shuts his eyes, shaking his head side to side, "No. I don't like guys. I'm straight."

I shrug, not convinced, "Whatever you say."

"Ahhhh hyung!" Jungkook shoves me, making me laugh.

"I'm just kidding."

He pouts as he crosses his arms. My eyes glaze over his toned shoulders, forearms, then his abdomen. "Damn Kookie. You're so ripped, you don't look like a middle schooler." I feel his bulging biceps, "Well, your face seems like a kid but definitely not your body."

He throws his head back, letting out a loud laugh as he runs his fingers through his raven black hair, "Aish, hyung. You're not bad either."

Just then, the door creaks open and a head peeks in. His eyes go wide as he glimpses at Jungkook who's shirtless.

"Wow Jungkookie," Jin hyung whistles lowly, strolling over to us. "Who have you been working out to impress? You have a girlfriend?"

"Ah! Not you too, hyung!" he hides his half-naked body with his white t-shirt and stands up. "I'm going to go take a shower."

We watch him shake his head and walk out of the room. As soon as the door closes, Jin hyung squats down in front of me, "He's not meeting anyone, is he?"

I shrug, "I don't know. He said he wasn't, but he seems suspicious."

He looks into the mirror before looking back at me. "Are you?"

"Nope," I smile.

Gosh. It's been over a week the last time I talked to her. But it feels like a year. I wonder how she's doing. Is she eating well? Is she still with that guy?