28.Warm

Yoongi's POV

I throw myself on my bed. What is wrong with me? It's been I don't know how many hours and I haven't even eaten breakfast. My stomach growls for food and I was getting thirsty. I let out a sigh. I didn't mean to get angry at her. Who wouldn't be flustered if someone saw you almost naked?

I know it's still in the afternoon because I can hear the TV in the living room so y/n isn't at work yet. Laying still on the bed, I try to fall asleep. With the faint noises and the painful hunger, my body won't shut down. 

In a time like this... 

I reach for my phone and struggle to find where it is. Something drops on the floor with a thud but I ignore it. After a few rings, he picks up.

"Hyung, what's up? I think this is the first time you've ever called me," he titters. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the music cafe with me. Remeber that place where you can buy records, CDs and listen to whatever music?"

"I'm kinda busy right now," there's a rustling then eating sounds. It crunches loudly against my ear. "Why don't you take y/n with you? She'll probably like that."

I know she will but I can't. She'll say no.

"What are you doing that you can't come?" I hear him slurping a drink. 

"I'm eating," he simply replies. 

"You're eating so you can't come?" This boi. Imma slap him hard the next time I see him. 

"Yeah, and I have a vocal and dance lesson after."

I hum into the phone. I knew he would've been busy but I don't want to ask her. 

"Wait, why aren't you going with y/n?"

"Don't want to," I mutter.

"Didn't you go and teach her piano though?"

"Yeah, I think I've taught her enough," I switch the phone to my other ear. "Plus, she hasn't asked me so I think she's tired of it or something."

"Nah, I don't think so. Ask her if she wants to go."

"Hell no, that's weird. She'll say no," I rub my nose. "Just forget it. I'm-"

"Are you shy to ask her?" His question makes me stop. "Ooooh, is?Yoongi hyung shy?" he giggles. 

"Shut up. I'm not shy, it's just-"

"Just what?" he asks in a teasing tone. "Just take her out already hyung!"

"Taehyung, forget it. I'll go by myself by taxi or something."

"Wait," his tone sounds urgent. "Just- wait-" I hear him mumble quietly. 

"What?" I wait impatiently, tapping a finger against the phone. 

"Ok, bye bye!"

"Wha-" 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

This brat just hung up on me? I put my phone down and rub my face. Ugh, there's nothing to do. No inspirations to write. 

"Yoongi oppa?" the door clicks open and I sit up. I hear her feet across the room as she comes closer to me. 

"What do you want?" I face the other way, still a bit uncomfortable to talk to her. 

"Let's go," she says. "Do you want to go out and eat with me?" She sounds nervous, hearing the wavering in her voice. 

Then I realize