54.Play

Yoongi's POV

The deep bass hits off from the walls, filling my ear. My foot taps on the floor steadily along with the beat. It's not as loud as the other songs that had played before. It's just the bass that stands out so it's easier to talk.

Hopefully, they're ok. Hopefully, they make up.

"You ok, hyung?"

I face towards his voice, "Yeah, why?"

Something thumps on the table, "You're not gonna be mad, right?" Jungkook laughs quietly.

I sigh, "Another one?"

"Yup," he clears his throat. "In 3, 2, 1."

"Hey," a female voice calls out to us. "How ya guys doing?" Her voice is right by us and I rub my temple, not in the mood to talk to one of those again. I rest my chin in my palm, fucking done with this shit. This is probably the 15th girl who's come up to us, asking for our numbers.

I hear a chair scrape back.

Oh shit. She's not sitting down with us, is she?

"Um, can you not sit here, please?" Jungkook asks politely. "We were saving those for someone."

I don't know how he controls his shit. If I was by myself, I don't know what I would've done. I breathe out deeply, letting Jungkook do the thing. Ugh, what's taking them so long though? I'm so tired. I wanna go home and sleep.

"Mm, your girlfriend?" Her voice comes out right in front of me and I can almost smell her breath mixed with her nose plugging perfume that'll destroy the atmosphere and cause people to get cancer here and fucking die. Fuck this. I only came 'cause she wanted to and she has to leave with that fucking bastard to fucking talk and come back more hurt.

Jungkook clears his throat, "Um, no. His."

I nod. Wait. What.

"Oooh," she cooes. "And what's your name, hot thang?"

I cringe at her unsmoothness. Like what the fuck does she think she's doing?

"I said he has a girlfriend," Jungkook tells her, sounding a little pissed.

If he's talking about me, I'm confused. I have a girlfriend? Since when? But if that's a way to get rid of this trash, then Imma go along with it 'cause I'm done with all these girls here.

"Where's your girlfriend, mm?" she giggles, almost making me puke up not just the food I ate a few hours ago but my organs also.

"She's-"

"Right here, Soohyun." A hand pulls my arm, making me stand up. "Let's go Yoongi oppa. I don't want to deal with the bullshits here."

"Tch," the girl snorts. "If he's taken, I'll take this bunny right here. What's your name?"

Y/n grabs my hand and walks quickly away from them before I could hear what she's gotta say to Jungkook. Poor kid. At least maybe he'll like this noona and not y/n anymore.

She walks too quickly and I have trouble keeping up with her especially with so many people around us. I notice that she's not herself because first, she swore and second, she's not letting me walk my comfortable pace as she usually lets me.

I feel the cold breeze hit my face as the sounds of people and music gets inaudible, far away from us. She stops and exhales loudly, "I'm sorry. I don't feel so well."

I squeeze her hand which causes her to suck her breath in sharply, "Then let's go."

We take a taxi and we don't talk. That gives me time to think.

She said she's my girlfriend. Did she actually mean it? No way. Who'd want a blind guy for her boyfriend?

We get home in a nick of time and enter the soundless apartment. It feels like I can still hear the music from school because it was so loud. I'm about to go to my room when she grabs my arm again, "Yoongi oppa, can we talk?" The tone is somewhat familiar, reminding me of that person. The person I never want to meet again.

I nod and clear the irrelevant thought of her, "Ok."

She leads me to the couch and we both sit down. Although I just sat at the party, I feel restless. She doesn't talk so I decided to fill the emptiness. "So," I lick my dry lips. "How's it go?" I didn't want to ask but still wanted to know. She didn't see him for a while so something probably must've happened. She wanted to leave the party right after they talked too.

"It went well," she replies. "Better than I thought."

"That's good," I say. As I said before, although I can't see, I can hear and smell really well. She'obviously lying but I don't press on for details. She'll explain them once she's actually comfortable with me.

She suddenly takes my hand, "Yoongi oppa, did that girl say something to you? Or ask for your number?" She interlaces our fingers, holding my hand tightly. Whenever she does this, my stomach always does a flip-flop in nervousness. Then, something inside of me takes over. The "o" word makes my cheeks burn but I try to act natural.

"Yeah, she wanted to go out with me," I say nonchalantly. Her hands flinch and I hold back a snicker that's about to burst out.

"And w-what did you say?" she asks, trying to hide the jealousy in her voice but it's all transparent to me.

I take my hands back, pushing the hair back, "Didn't get the chance to answer her because you came." The hair is stiff from the gel or whatever it's called that she used. The room goes still again and the only thing I hear is the tick tock from the clock in the kitchen.

"Did she get your phone number?"

I bite my lip when another idea enters my mind, "She got mine."

"Bitch."

I laugh out loud, "What? Why is she a bitch?"

"She's such a hoe," she mutters. "She thinks she's so sexy looking with those slutty outfits of her that you're not even allowed to wear. Also," she whines. "she gets all the guys she wants."

I put my hands back, resting my head. It's kinda interesting to see her like this. Whiny y/n. Complaining y/n. I find it rather-

cute.

"Do you think she got me?"

She scoffs, "Yeah, if she got your fucking number-"

"She didn't get my number," I laugh softly at her cuteness. I don't know why but whenever she curses, I find it so hot.

"What?" The couch sinks closer to me. "But I thought you said-"

"She didn't get me," I face towards her. "And I don't talk to other girls, giving them attention when I already have one right here with me."

A/n: Ha