23.Chaos

Your POV

"Why do you do this to me?"

His low voice in a whisper makes my stomach churn. His cheeks are red as if he's mad. This side of him, all dark and furious. I don't know whether I like it or not. He looks hot and dangerous.

What do you mean? I didn't do anything.

I then look down to see my hands fisting his shirt. "Oh! Sorry!" I let go as if I touched fire, my hands now hanging down by my sides. He doesn't say anything but aggressively push his messy hair back and sigh heavily.

Does he hate me that much? I just saved him from getting hit by a car!

"Let's go," I tug on his sleeve. We walk slowly without words. There's a gap between us as we walk down the empty street. A gap that has never been this big.

Suddenly, he takes my hand off his sleeve. I look at him shocked. He has never done this. I help him, and he returns his thanks by acting this way towards me? I harshly gulped down the tears. I'm trying everything, Taehyung.

Then he does something unexpected. His hand slides into mine.

"W-what-"

"Don't say anything," he mumbles. "Just go." He stumbles a bit but quickly regains his balance.

We walk on, hand in hand. Slowly, he interlaces our fingers so our hands are clasped more tightly. The warmth in our hands shoot up through my body, and up to my cheeks. My heart starts  to beat fast but my brain is slowing down. He looks like he doesn't even care, with an unreadable expression on.

What's happening? Why is he suddenly nice to me?

"Are you drunk?"

He turns his head towards me and looks forward again, smirking, "Maybe."

"What?!" I stop but he keeps walking, dragging me along. His foot trips over the other, and I quickly grab his torso.

"Yoongi oppa! You can't even walk properly!" I yank our hands, forcing him to stop. He swings an arm over my shoulder as I support him with my arm around his waist.

"Aish y/n. I'm noooot drunk~" My nose scrunches up at his slurred words and unattractive breath. His head hangs down, his lips parts open as some drool tries to escape. "Let's gooooo~" he pulls  me closer as he buries his face in my hair.

"W-wha-" I try to push him away but he wraps his arms around me and starts murmuring nonsense against my ear, sending vibrations down my spine. The way his lips move on my earlobe makes  me dizzy and I struggle to get out of his grasp. I successfully unglue myself with the little muscle I have, accidentally pushing him a bit too hard. His butt makes  contact with the sidewalk as he lets out an "Oof!" Oops, did I hurt him?

His whole body goes  limp. What do I do now? I crouch down to his level, "Yoongi oppa, since you're not feeling good, how about we skip the lesson today and go back home?"

He kicks his shoes off, "Hmph."

I blink. What is this now?

I stand up to fetch the shoes that flew off and attempt to put it back on his feet. "You need shoes to walk."

He kicks his feet, "NO!" He flops onto his back, rolling side to side grabbing his stomach. Well, this is something.

I take  out my phone and have the great idea to videotape him. This is a memory to remember. "Yoongi oppa," I laugh and he stops rolling around and sits up groaning with great effort. "Are you drunk? How you feel?"