65.Gifts

Jimin's POV

"Here, you're going over to her place, right?"

I take the gift bag from Taehyung. "Yeah. You're not coming?"

He scratches the back of his neck, "I thought you guys would like... you know-mending time."

I smile, "Thanks, Taehyung. Whatever this is," I hold up the bag which says "Mejiwoo" on the sides. "She'll love it." I get my sunglasses and a mask. "Tell the other members that I'm visiting an old friend."

He nods, "Will do."

I turn around when the door dangerously flings opens at a high speed. "Hyung!" Jungkook pants, his face flushed red. "It's y/n n-noona's birthday, right?"

I chuckle at his flustered face, "Yeah, it is."

He shoves another gift bag in my hand, "GIve this to her." I peek inside but he waves his hands in my face. "Hey! It's not for you!"

I back up and laugh, "Ok ok. Sorry." I walk out of the room and he follows me behind to the exit. "You're gonna rule your hyungs someday Jungkook: by the way you act right now and how you call me short, picking up Taehyung and throwing him." I shake my head which causes him to burst out in laughter.

*****

"May I buy that one?" I point at the two bracelets in the clear glass counter. The girl picks up the delicate jewelry with both hands. She places them carefully in my palms and I observe them. They're matching bracelets. Friendship bracelets. The design is simple yet appealing. Not too flashy that'll make her uncomfortable to wear it on a daily basis.

I give a nod in satisfaction, "Yes. I'll take these." I hand them back to her and she lays them gently in a black box with a cushioning inside. She then puts the small box into a cute, pink gift bag.

"That'll be $120 please."

I swipe the card and she hands me the box but doesn't let go. I lift my brows. She lets go and shyly smiles, "Sorry. I was just wondering. Are you that guy from that video?" I cock my head slightly to the side and her cheeks start to turn pink. "The dancing one. That one group who's debuting soon. From I think, Big Hit?"

"Oh," I smile. " Yes, I am. I'm one of the members of that band."

She jumps and lets out a small squeal, "Oh my goodness! I'm your fan even though you guys didn't' debut yet!"

My lips tug upwards and I can't help but feel happy. Someone recognized me. Someone knows our band. Someone is our fan. "Thank you so much," I bow my head and she gets a notepad and a pen.

"Autograph?" she looks at me expectantly and I grab the pen. It's my first autograph ever. Good thing I've been practicing my signature. Everyone makes it look so professional and perfect like how?

"Thank you," I hand back the notepad and the pen.

She quickly bows, "No. Thank you. I'll be there the day you guys debut."

Debut. It seems so far away but I shake off the doubtful thought. I hold up my pinky, "Promise?"

For some reason, she stares at my pinky in awe then happily links hers with mine. "Promise."

*****

I quickly head towards her apartment. I walk fast, hoping she's there. I pull down my mask and put my sunglasses around my neck when I get to her place. I knock solidly on the metal door three times and it rings throughout the first floor. There's a faint thumping sound that comes closer. The door cracks open an inch then swings open all the way.