20.Hot Noona

Yoongi's POV

It's been over a week after the first "piano lesson" with her. For the past few days, the apartment was quiet. Taehyung isn't here anymore and since I wake up late, me and y/n never run into each other. She comes home late from school. I didn't mind though, I like the quiet. I like being alone so I can think. Thinking about unimportant things. I believe it's Saturday today, so y/n's working tonight. I've been in my bed all day today. I didn't even bother to eat because I'm lazy. I was surprised that we had some food in the fridge. I guess she bought it after school or something.

I get up and walk into the kitchen. It's really quiet without anyone here. I can hear the fridge running and the dead air. As I open the fridge, the sound of the keypad on the door is heard. Is she back already? I swear she left 3 hours ago. She still has another hour to go.

"Hyung!" I was about to turn around but he flings his arms around me, almost making me drop the food I had in my hand.

"Oh, Taehyung," I pat his back.

He lets go of me, "Is that all you got to say? After all the days we haven't seen each other?"

I shrug and drink up the yogurt. I hear him sigh. I mentally chuckle to myself. Taehyung has always been childlike, which was cute. I wonder if he looks cute just like his personality.

Taehyung chirps happily, "This is Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Yoongi hyung, my former roommate."

"Hello. Nice to meet you."

My head turns towards the new voice. His voice is soft and smooth like honey. But it's not that deep. He sounds young.

"Your boyfriend?"

Taehyung chokes, "Huh?! Wha- NO! He's another member of the band. Geez hyung."

The other guy lets out an airy laugh. There's a shuffling of feet and Taehyung pulls me along, "Come sit down hyung. We haven't talked in a while." I feel his lips against my ear. "I told him about you so don't' worry."

Interesting. Taehyung has never brought home a friend before. A guy friend to be specific. I guess he's really close to him to even talk to him about me.

"So Jungkook, why don't you tell him about yourself a bit?" I hear Taehyung who seems to be sitting on the floor in front of me. The other end of the couch sinks as the other guy sits down beside me.

"I'm in grade 8. I love singing. and um-"

"Not the boring stuff," Taehyung interrupts. "Your love life. How's your love life?"

Jungkook coughs dryly, "M-my love life?"

"Gosh Taehyung," I snicker. "He's only in middle school. Who has a fucking love life in grade 8?"

"He does," Taehyung answers. "Don't you Kookie? I always see you smiling on your phone. Like no one can make him smile so big besides the 'girl'."

Kookie? TF. What's with the nickname? I doubt that he's straight. I swear he's-

"I don't," Jungkook says firmly. "I don't' have a love life."

"Bullshit," Taehyung laughs bitterly. "That's what everyone says. What doesn't have a girlfriend in middle school? Or high school?"

"I didn't," I reply. "I never had one."

Nobody says anything for a while.

"I do have someone in mind," Jungkook says hesitantly.

"See!" I hear him slap his leg. "I told you there is! WHO?!"

Taehyung loves this kind of topic. I mean, I thought this is kind of the topic girls talk about.