56.Stutter

Yoongi's POV

"W-wait!" she yells and grabs my arms, halting me from making me move. "I r-remember!"

"Well then," I smile. "You won't mind if we do it again, right?"

"Wha-"

I lift her up from the waist and she squeals when we both dip into the warm water. It's like something has taken over me, ordering me to act this way. Part of me is saying, 'What the fuck are you doing?' while the other part says, ' You nice, keep going.'

I decide to listen to the second one.

"Yoongi oppa!" she wails. "My dress! I'm still in my dress!"

I snicker, "Then take it off."

She gasps and slaps my chest, "The heck! No way, you perv!"

I pull her in closer, which makes her place both hands on my chest, "You've seen me in just boxers a few seconds ago, so how am I the pervert? Also," I tap her waist and she flinches in my lap. "I can't see so it wouldn't really be embarrassing for you, will it?"

"I g-guess," she replies.

"Should I do it for you?"

"What the heck!" she pushes me away, flustered. My exact intention. "Why are you like this all of a sudden?"

"Why are you stuttering all of a sudden?" I fire back with a smirk.

A ding of a phone interrupts and I hear her stumble out of the tub.

"Oh," she says.

"What is it?" I ask and I hear something plop.

"It's just 12 am," she answers. "Let's quickly wash your hair." I hear her squeeze the shampoo and her hands begin to massage my scalp. It feels nice. I bite my lip from making any weird noises.

"How does that feel?" she runs her fingers through my hair and my head spins from the touch, the heat, and her.

"G-good," I muster out. Her touch is gone and I immediately yearn for it. Water trickles down my head and she rinses the shampoo out thoroughly.

Then, she rubs my face, "K, you're all done. Squeaky clean."

I slowly stand up, tyring not to spray any water out of the tub. What was the alarm for? And at 12 am? she must be crazy to wake up that early.

"Imma let you wash up so just yell if you need me," she says.

"Ok," I look for the curtain and pull it across, unplugging the drain and stripping the rest of the clothing I have on and wash my body. The hot water soothes my soreness. I have been moving around a lot so.

"Y/n!" I call out.

"Yeah?!" she opens the door right after I yelled.

"Gimme a towel," I poke my head through the curtain. "And my clothes." She hands me a towel and I dry myself then wrap it around my waist. "Clothes," I stick my hand out. She gives me something heavy. "What is this?"

"A bathrobe," she answers. "You don't have to wear anything underneath if you want."

The texture is soft and warm. Comfy. This will be nice. I frown, "You horny ass. Get me my boxers."

There's a sigh on the other side of the curtain, "Fiiiiiine." What has gotten into that pervert? She stomps back in loudly and hands me the underwear.

I pull them on and put the bathrobe thing on top. I open the curtain, "Is this on right?" I step over the tub and she steadies me by holding my arms.

"Wait, it's inside out," she grabs the robe but I stop her hands.

"You just wanna see my body, don't you?"

"Wha-" she stutters, totally making it obvious. "It's inside out for real!"

"Then," I pull her hands down. "I can fix it myself. You can go now."

She scoffs but leaves the bathroom, closing the door a little harder than necessary. I completely take off the bathrobe because it's annoying as fuck. It's so long too. I just wanna sleep in my boxers. Nice and free. I step out of the room and feel along the walls to my bedroom.

With each step I take, my nostrils fill up with the smell of smoke. Smoke. SMOKE?!?

I run as fast as I can without tripping to my room. My nose hits the door which is fucking closed. I turn the knob and the smoke drowns the insides of my body. Holy shit, we're going to die.

"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~"

What.

"Happy birthday dear Yoongi oppa~" she sings. Like a whale. "Happy birthday to you!!!! Woohooo!!!!!!!"

I hold the bathrobe close to my exposed body. She's not affected?

"Here," She comes closer. "Blow."

I do what she says and she cheers again. My eyes suddenly brightens and she screams.

"What?!?" I panic. "What is it?"

"Y-you!!!" She gasps. "You're only in your boxers!"

I exhale loudly, "Damn y/n. You gotta stop screaming for no reason." I slide into the robe again for her sake.

"FOR NO REASON?!" Her voice gets louder and closer. I take a step back but she seems to be following me. "It's your freaking birthday and you just come into the room with just-just boxers?!?"

I shrug and lie down on the bed, "I sleep in my boxers." Silence. "Is it actually my birthday?"

The bed sinks in beside me, "Yup. You're 19 years old now."

I scrunch my nose, "Ew. I'm so old."

"No," she breathes against the side of my face.

She's too close. And we're on the bed together. Make her get off. Say something that'll make her shy and embarrassed.

"If it's my birthday," I whisper. "Why don't you give me something a girlfriend might wanna give to her boyfriend?"

A/n: I've been noticing that I get really good comments but not many votes;(
Don't forget to vote too as you comment. The comments really make my day though xD

 The comments really make my day though xD

Love you all,

JYP