11.Rude

Your POV

Bzz

My eyes flicker open at the sound of my phone. I pat around, looking for the device. Huh? I'm in bed, tucked under my cover. I look around. Did he carry me all the way in here?

Chim Chim: Hope you had a good night sleep. There's fried rice I ordered for you and Yohan in the kitchen.

Aww, he left already. I gotta understand him though. He's training to be an idol after all.

Y/n: Thanks~ Hope you have a great day. Hwaiting ^*^

After stretching my arms and legs, I slip out of bed. 9:30 a.m. Oof, I slept for a long time.

"Noona!!"

I run out of my room hearing him yell my name, almost tripping over my feet. "What?! What is it?" I enter the kitchen and see Yohan standing on a chair by the counter.

"Can I eat this?" he points to a white takeout box. I sigh in relief. I thought he was hurt or something.

"Of course," I ruffle his messy bed hair, opening the container. It's a large amount, probably 2 to 3 servings. "Let's go sit down and eat," I scoot his chair towards the round table and place the food in front of him. Yohan grabs a spoon that's clean. That's the first. Ms.Kim never washed the dishes or cleaned the house. Speaking of her, is she here?

"Mm, this is yummy," Yohan chomps on a shrimp that's inside.

I sit down on a chair next to him, "Is it?"

He nods, "Who bought this? Ajumma?" Oh, I thought he'd say Ms.Kim.

"No, it's from Jimin hyung," I prop my chin in my palms. "Do you remember him from yesterday?"

He swallows down the food, "Yeah, he's nice to me."

I smiles, "He is isn't he?" I watch him eat the fried rice. It's a rare sight to see, just to sit down at the kitchen table and eat happily. To eat food. To eat real food.  I can't help but feel pity towards Yohan, who can't get enough attention that a 4-year-old needs.

RING

Ajumma? "Hello?"

"Hey y/n, I just wanted to talk to you about something. Something important,"

"Would you like me to come-"

"No no, sweetie. I'll come over,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course. Is it ok if I come at 10 am?"

I check the time, "Sure, I'll see you soon,"

"Thanks y/n, see you in 15 minutes~"

I wonder what she wants to talk about.

"I'm done, noona!" Yohan holds up the empty container, licking his lips.

"Oh my! What a good boy!" I pat his head, taking away the container and spoon. "Make sure to brush your teeth now."

"I will!" he scrambles off the chair and skips to the bathroom. Such a cutie.