33. Enjoy this Moment

Your POV

I unlock my phone then lock. Unlock. Lock. I lift my eyes to the almost sun setting night sky. Mom, I've come this far. Thank you for always being here with me.

I let out a sigh as I enter the apartment. Maybe he just forgot. He's been busy. 

DING

I whip out my phone out. Did he-

Taehyung: Happy birthday~ Sry I can't be there with you, but next time, I promise I will be :)

Y/N: Aww thx Taehyung. I miss you!

Taehyung: I miss you too. 

Jungkook wishes you a happy birthday :D

Y/N: Ha ha ha, tell him thanks

Taehyung: ;)

Well, someone didn't forget. I punch in the code and quietly slip in. I untie my shoes and stand up. I gasp, "Yoongi oppa!" My purse drops to the floor and I cover my mouth. His hair is bright blue and has been styled with a bandana. He wasn't wearing his usual hoodie and jeans but a whole new outfit. Damn, he looks fine. I quickly shuffle over, "Your hair!" I run my fingers through his newly dyed hair. The colour really suits him. Too bad he can't see it. Something catches the light on his ear and my already widened eyes widen more. "OMG, your piercings! Why did you-"

"Here," he gives me a small polka dotted gift bag.

 I open it, and there are- "Oh my- no way!! EXO concert tickets?!?" I jump up and down. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm going to see EXO. Holy shiteau. I'm going to see freakin' Kai!!!!

He clears his throat and I stop fangirling, "There's a card inside." He awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. 

"Oh," I let out a nervous giggle. He couldn't have written it. Maybe he got someone else to get it written. It's a colourful card, which is a bit ironic from a guy who doesn't like too much colour. 

My eyebrows lift up when I read the cover which says, 'It's your day to shine, beautiful'.

I open the card, " 'Happy birthday y/n. Hope you have a good day.' "The next line is written smaller. I squint my eyes. 'I don't have the nerve to say it in person but will you be my girlfriend? <3'

I look up to see him smiling his gummy smile at me, "I hope you-"

"Yes," I answer, folding back the card. 

His lips turn into a frown as he cocks his head to the side, "What?" He looks so cute but so masculine and hot at the same time. 

I step closer to him, " You asked me here if I will be your girlfriend. And my answer is, yes ." I hold both of his hands and he jumps at my sudden touch.

His pale face grows pink, "I n-never-"

I place a finger on his lip and he presses his lips together. "It's ok. No need to be shy about it."

His Adam's apple bobs up and down as he gulps, nodding. I lean closer, tiptoeing so my lip is right next to his ear, "I'm so happy you asked, 'cause I like you too." His pale face is not that pale anymore and I stifle a laugh as I sit him down on the couch. "I'll be back. I have to go get changed out of this uniform."

I quickly run into my room and shut the door. I silently scream like a llama, running around the small room. OMG Did he actually ask me? I'm not dreaming, am I? I'm Yoongi oppa's girlfriend. His girlfriend. My face heats up and I shake my head. This is my first ever relationship and I was getting nervous. Why did he suddenly ask? Why was he cold towards me when he likes me?