63.Wishes

Your POV

If I move, they'll notice something moving underneath the covers. My stupid phone keeps ringing, blasting IU's angelic voice. Jimin suddenly shifts and I take this moment to hang up. 

"Oh," I hear Jimin's voice. "Well, I guess the person hung up."

My heart beats hard against my chest and I'm starting to sweat in nervousness. His butt is right in my face now which causes me to almost gag from holding my breath for too long.

"Who was that?" Taehyung's question makes me more nervous but Jimin takes his phone out of his pocket. 

"Unknown," he replies in a monotone. 

"IU noona is mine," Jungkook says. I can just imagine him pouting as he says that. 

"She's no one's," Taehyung laughs. "Unless you ask her out and she says yes."

"A-ask her out?" Jungkook stutters. 

I hear Jimin gently sigh above me, probably relieved that they're not focused on him anymore. I'm relieved too. 

"No right now though,"Taehyung says. "Maybe a few years after we debut. Or else, it'd be illegal."

"It won't be illegal with y/n noona though," Jungkook giggles. I almost choke. 

"Yah!" I hear a smack. "She's taken so don't even think about it. And you have me, remember Kookie boo?"

The room goes silent and Jimin doesn't move an inch. 

"Oh, you didn't know, did you?" Taehyung's deep voice gets deeper. "Sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"It's ok," Jimin says abruptly. What is this about?

"I know you liked her and stuff," Taehyung says in an awkward tone. 

My eyes widen. He did? Since when?!

"But I think I should tell you this," Taehyung clears his throat. "Her boyfriend is missing."

"I know," Jimin coughs. "She-"

"Guys!" a cheerful voice suddenly interrupts. "We're going out to eat!"

"Right now?" Jungkook asks. 

"Yes!" the unknown guy exclaims delightfully. "We're going to a buffet so hurry up. Get changed, Jimin."

"I'm not going," Jimin mumbles. "I'm on a diet." Diet? This mother-

I give a little pinch on his muscular calf and he jolts a little. 

"Imma stay here with you if you don't go," Taehyung says. 

"Me too," Jungkook chimes. 

"Whaaaaaat," the guy whines, disappointed. "But we're having meat."

"You guys go,"Jimin tells them. "I'm gonna be practicing so...."

"No Imma stay here," Taehyung resists. "I need to practice too."

"I guess it's just the hyung line then," he leaves and I hear the door close. 

Shoot, they're staying here. What am I gonna do

"Hey, I should call y/n," Taehyung says. "She can sneak over and we can talk about Yoongi hyung's incident."

"Yeah!" Jungkook shouts happily. "I bet she got hotter-"

SMACK

"You horny kid," Taehyung scolds him. "This is not the time to get excited. Her boyfriend is missing."