My unique Valentine

Amelia

For Valentine's Day, love was in the air for everyone. The only problem was having to deal with Aria.

Colton and I were talking when she walked up to me. "Amelia, can we talk?"

I looked at her. "About what?"

"I just want to clear the air," she said.

"Which part? The bet, you sleeping with Colton or the fact you're a bitch," I asked her.

"Okay, I deserve that," she said.

"That's my way of being nice," I retorted.

"Look, I know we will never be friends again. I don't want you to hate me," she said to me.

"Oh, I could never hate you."

She smiled.

"I severely dislike you. Now go away," I told Aria as her smile faded, and she walked away.

I turned to Colton, and he said, "My girl is savage," he smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

I closed my locker door, and he slid his hand into mine as we walked to class.

"I was thinking, Valentine's Day is upon us," he said.

"You sound like the eighteenth century," I giggled.

He gave me a look.

"Carry on," I added.

"Anyway, I would like to do something romantic," he said to me.

"Are you sure? Because at Christmas, you killed my spirit," I said with a look.

He rolled his eyes. "You have no sense of adventure." That made me laugh.

"We'll discuss the details later," he said as he kissed me before walking off to his class.

Jaime

For Valentine's Day, I wanted to do something special for Reed. Things were going well between us, and I wanted to show him my appreciation.

I figured a lovely romantic weekend away would do it. I booked a place and made sure the room had everything romantic that you could want.

Through school, I acted casual. All I told Reed to do was be ready when I picked him up after school. I figured the more I kept to myself, the better the chance of surprising him.

After school, I packed some essentials. Toothbrush, hairbrush, boxers, deodorant, condoms, you know all the essentials a guy needs.

I placed the bag in the trunk and drove over to pick up Reed. Once he got into the car, I pulled him into a passionate kiss before breaking free. We need to stop doing that, or we would never arrive at our destination.

I drove until I pulled up to a rental. We got out of the car, and I grabbed the bag from the trunk. He looked at me, confused. "You didn't tell me to pack anything."

"I don't think you will have to worry about needing anything," I smirked as I snaked my arm around his waist. I pulled him to me as I gave him the most passionate kiss ever.

"Are you trying to seduce me," he asked coyly.

"Why? Is it working?"

"More than you know," he sighed as I chuckled.

We went inside as we got settled. Waiting for us was roses, chocolate-covered strawberries, sensual music, romantic lighting, sparkling grape juice, and some food.

"Wow. You go all out, don't you," Reed asked me as he looked around.

"Only when I'm in love with someone," I said casually, but he caught it.

He turned and looked at me. "You're in love with me?"

"Yes," I whispered.

He slowly took steps, closing the distance between us until we were face to face. I reached up and caressed the side of his cheek.

"Reed, there is something about you that drew me to you. It made me want to know you more. I fell hard for you," I said sincerely.

He looked at me with those beautiful dark brown eyes of his. "I'm glad you admitted it. Because I didn't want to be the only one to admit it." It took me by surprise as I pulled him to me, pressing our lips together, letting passion fill our kiss.

I ran my hands through his silky hair as our lips moved in sync with each other. He parted his lips to give me access, and I slipped my tongue past then until our tongues danced around each other. It was pure heaven to me.

We broke from our passion induced kiss as Reed looked at me. "I've never done this before."

"No, you haven't. You've just admitted that you're gay," I said reassuringly.

"No, I mean like as in never," he said with wide eyes.

"Oh," I said; Then it hit me, "oh."

"So, I'm a little nervous," he said nervously.

I gave him a reassuring smile as I brought his lips back to mine. I took my time with Reed. I didn't just want it to be just sex. I wanted it to mean more.

I helped him relax as much as possible as I prepped him. Then I rolled on the protection before slowly making my way inside of him. He let out a soft moan as I waited for him to adjust. Then when he was ready, I slowly moved inside of him.

I interlocked our fingers as I captured his lips with mine. To me, at this moment, I was making love to my boyfriend. It felt different from my previous relationship. There was more love between us than with anyone I was with before Reed.

I savored being with him as our breathing increased to the point; I felt him tighten around me as he had his release, and I followed suit. Afterward, I lay there on top of him as I nestled inside of him. I caressed his face as I kissed his lips.

We took a break and ate something. We didn't say much except we kept looking at each other and ridiculously grinned at each other.

"What?" Reed asked.

"Nothing," I said as I shook my head while smiling from ear to ear.

"No, you tell me, Jaime," he begged me.

"The fact I got to make love to my most amazing boyfriend on the most romantic day of the year," I said wistfully.

Reed set his food down and crawled onto my lap. He straddled me as we sat face to face with each other. He had his muscular arms around my neck as I wrapped my equally muscular arms around his back.

He leaned in and placed his lips against mine. The thing about this weekend wasn't just to get time alone with Reed so we could have sex, although that's a bonus. It was about spending it with my love.

"I love you, Reed," I said against his lips.

"I love you too, Jaime," he said back. For me, that was enough. Hearing those words was enough.