*Oh no...!!* you shuddered at the thought that your life was also going to end up with his cruel act of mutilation.
At the moment when you were thinking and shivering about him snatching your eyes and cutting your other delicate body parts, you heard a low groan. You suddenly opened your eyes quick and tried to look at from where that sound had came.
As you put your glance beside you, your eyes widened. It was Mr. Chang.
So he was also trapped again in his cage..just like you.

Suddenly the curtains removed and the devil showed up his face.

"Wake up sons of bitches...I'm home.."
He said with a wide grin.
In his hands was the plain box of operation tools. Fear thrilled through your veins as you saw him with those things.

He came towards you and said..
"Did you miss me Sugar..?"
He said, rolling his index finger on your cheek down to the jawline.
You quickly turned your head aside.

"Blushed..?!"
He said while snickering.
"Sometimes I wonder what should I exactly call you ..!!should I call you Sugar due to your soft and sweet looks..?! Or
Should I call you Fighty because of your tremendous, rebellious nature..?! Since I don't know your name yet.."
He said with his gaze piercing into your face.

His fingers ran down from your jawline to your collarbone...and then were going further down when your gruffs stopped him..

"Don't touch me..!!" You grumbled.
You hated his touch. You hated his talks. You hated his every move. You hated him so much.

"Why..?? You can't handle my touch..??"
He exclaimed with artificial surprise, widening his eyes.

"I hate it when you touch me Jimin..!!!" You spat out those words clenching your teeth..looking straight in his eyes.

His facial expressions turned dark...veins tensed and stares went ice cold.
He gave you a death glare spoke up with a dark smirk..

"Oh well...I'm the only one who can touch you anywhere I want if you like it or not.."
He sat down and opened the tool box..

"And guess no one else is gonna touch you after seeing this.."
He said while picking up a sharp blade. And with the last words, he grabbed and ripped the lower part of your shirt.

"No......!!!!"
You screamed.

He placed one of his hands on your waist and with the other...started ripping the skin of your left hip.

"Aahh...!!" You screamed out of pain.
God knew what he was writing with the blade on your skin..but the pain was unbearable.

"Stop it...Jimin.. Please...!!!!" You were constantly screaming because of the cuts that were causing intolerable pain.
But he was doing his work with so much attention he was not listening to your cries.

Once he finished, he stood up while saying...
"Done...!!"
Looking at the cuts and praising his art..

"That's my stamp over you...now you are not going to be touched by any other guy..and by the way my name looks so good on your silky golden skin..."
He exclaimed while smirking devilishly.

"Argh..."
You groaned in pain.

Jimin sniggered and said..

"Don't worry Sugar..it's over..
Now Mr. Chang's turn..."
He tilted his head to Mr. Chang.
Mr. Chang started trembling, because he knew what was going happen was hundred times more worse than what was done to you.

"N-no J-Jimin p-please don't..."
Mr. Chang stuttered. You looked at him. He was trembling because he had known what was going to happen with him.