I'm Fine [TWICE Sana+BTS Jungkook]

This is a sequel of SaKook's one-shot 'Save Me' so please read that one first before you read this chapter ^^

~~

I'm opening my eyes under the sky that's so blue and cold. The out-pouring sunlight makes me feel dizzy.
As my breath is quickening, my heart is racing as well. I can feel it so easily that I'm still alive.

A vibration from my pocket makes me fully awake. I take out my phone from the pocket and answer it.

"Hello ?"

"Jungkook ? Are you awake ?"

"Why ?"

"I'm coming over to your house. Omma asked me to prepare breakfast for you."

"You don't have to do that. I'm fine. I can just cook ramen."

"That's why omma is so worried about you. Just don't lock the door. I'm coming."

He hungs up. I ruffle my hair in frustration. I just lay back on the green grass facing the blue sky. Yes, I slept on grass at my backyard. I want to continue my sleep but I can't. Something keep bothering my mind and that something succeeds in making me let out my gentleman's tears.

~~

(Third people POV)

A delicious smell suddenly knock on Jungkook's nose as if they're asking permission to let Jungkook smell them. With a sleepy face, he lazily walk to the kitchen to find the source of the smell.

At the kitchen, a girl who is wearing an apron are cooking something on the stove. The girl's back seems so familiar. Suddenly, the girl hums a song that's very special for him. A song that only Jungkook and her know.

"Noona..." Jungkook smiles as he immediately backhug the girl.

"Omo !" the girl jump a little.

He just laugh and hug her even tighter. Sana just smiles while caressing Jungkook's soft cheeks with her soft hand.

"Why didn't you wake me up ?" the boy pout.

"You sleep like a baby, I don't want to wake you up."

"Yes, I'm a baby. Your baby !" Jungkook squeals happily.

"Yes, baby. You're my baby." Sana laughs.

"Where've you been all this while ?"

Sana frozes.

"How could you left me alone ?"

The younger's eyes become teary. Sana just tighten Jungkook's arms around her waist. She couldn't answer his question.

Jungkook stays in the backhug position, enjoying Sana's scent that he adore, hugging the love of his life that he haven't met for almost 9 months.

Sana just let Jungkook backhug her while she's cooking for their breakfast.

"Let's eat breakfast, okay ?" Sana ruffles Jungkook's hair as they both walk to the dining table.

While eating breakfast, Jungkook can't stop looking at Sana that he forgot to eat. He keeps looking at his wife, adoring how beautiful she is.

"Are you full just by looking at me ?" Sana asks and Jungkook nods happily.

"This kid..." Sana laughs.

Her husband is still the same 18 years old boy that she saved from commiting suicide 7 years ago. The same boy who wants to be protected. The only things changed is their nickname to each other. They used to call each other as 'noona' and 'Kookie' but now they're married, they called each other as 'honey' and 'babe'.