Reason [SVT S.Coups+TWICE Nayeon]

"Where are you going ?" Jeongyeon asks.

"I'm going to err.... Meet a friend." Nayeon grins.

"You know that you are bad in lying, right ?" Jeongyeon sips her tea.

Nayeon sighs. "Alright... Seungcheol wanted to meet me..."

Jeongyeon puts her cup down before she looks at her sister. "Unnie, you know the reason I didn't let you meet him, right ?"

"I-I know... But, he said he will come here if I don't want to meet him..."

"Let him come here. I can easily knock him down with this fist." said Jeongyeon while clenching her fist.

"No, Jeongyeon-ah. I'll just meet him."

Jeongyeon holds Nayeon's hand. "Unnie, I'm afraid he might hurts you again..."

"It's okay, Jeong-ie... He is my boyfriend afterall." Nayeon force a smile so that her little sister won't be worry about her.

"He don't deserve to be call as a boyfriend. A boyfriend shouldn't hurt his girlfriend !"

"I've to go now. Don't worry about me, okay ?" Nayeon ruffles Jeongyeon's hair before she went out.

Jeongyeon sighs. "I hope he won't do anything to you, unnie."

~~

Nayeon runs as fast as she can to the park where she should meet Seungcheol at 5.00 p.m. but now is already 5.25 p.m. She already saw Seungcheol standing under a tree.

"I-I'm sorry... I'm a bit late..." said Nayeon while trying to catch her breath from running to hard.

Seungcheol turns around and face Nayeon. "Nevermind. Let's eat. I'm hungry."

"Y-you aren't angry ?" asks Nayeon.

"Do you want me to change my mood ?" asks Seungcheol before he walks away.

Nayeon follows him until they arrive at a fancy restaurant. "Are we going to eat here ?" asks Nayeon.

"Yeah. Sit."

A pretty waitress come at their table to take their order. "May I have your order ?" she asks.

"2 seafood stew for us." said Seungcheol and the waitress write down the order.

"You, Miss ?"

"I want-"

"Do you think I can finish 2 seafood stew all by myself ? I ordered for both of us." said Seungcheol coldly.

"You know I can't-"

"Don't force me to change my mood, Im Nayeon." Seungcheol glares at Nayeon.

Nayeon looks down. The waitress excuse herself and walk to the kitchen. After 15 minutes, she brings 2 seafood stew with her.

"These are your order. I hope you enjoy your food !" she said happily.

Nayeon looks at the seafood stew for a long time.

"Do you think you'll be full just by looking at it ?" asks Seungcheol.

Nayeon smiles before she starts eating it. After both of them finish eating, Nayeon starts feeling uneasy.

"Can I excuse myself for awhile ?" asks Nayeon and Seungcheol nods.

Nayeon walks to the bathroom as fast as she can. She puts her bag on the sink and looks at the mirror. All of her face is red now so does her arms. It's itchy all over her body. Her vision become blurry and she falls on the ground.