Omma [TWICE Jeongyeon+BTS Jin]

"Kids !!! Dinner is ready !!!!" shouts Seokjin.

Taehyung and Jimin who are playing playstation look at each other. Taehyung smirks while looking at Jimin with who-arrive-at-the-table-first-win face. Jimin immediately understand what was that face means. Both of them throw their controller away and start running to downstairs.

"Yah ! Tae ! Don't push me !" scolds Jimin when Taehyung pushes him.

"I can't let you win !" said Taehyung while blocking Jimin's way.

Jungkook who just came out from his room walk pass by the 95' liner who are having their own mini wrestling game. He is unbother with his two childish hyungs. Sometimes, Jungkook always think did they deserve to be called as hyung because they're too childish.

Hoseok and Namjoon also walk passed them with what-the-hell-is-going-on face.

"Yah ! You two ! Stop fighting or there will be no dinner for both of you !" scolds Jin but they're not listening.

"Aigoo... When will they listen ?" Seokjin sighs.

"Why the f*ck are you guys so loud for ?!" scolds Yoongi who come out from his room with messy hair and swollen face.

Taehyung and Jimin froze. They immediately realize that they have make Min Yoongi awake. They release each other's hair and walk slowly to the kitchen. They hide behind Seokjin since Yoongi can't scolds Seokjin.

"Hyung... Help us... We're dead..." they whisper to Seokjin.

"Do you think I can't scold you just because you hide behind Seokjin hyung ?" asks Yoongi before he sits with the other.

"Go sit now so that we can have our dinner. I'm hungry, you know ? I'm the one who have to cook for you guys. What have I done in past to deserve a lazy grandpa, a god of destruction, a horse who loves to scream, a pig muscle who always bully his hyung, an alien and a short guy who always fight with each other ? I-"

Suddenly, Hoseok's tummy start growling when Seokjin is nagging. All eyes on Hoseok.

"Enough with the nagging or else all of us will die because of starving." said Yoongi.

Seokjin pouts. They start eating together when Jimin and Taehyung sit with them.

"Manager hyung said that we will have an off-day tomorrow so, empty schedules for tomorrow." said Namjoon.

"Nice ! I want to go to JYP Entertainment building !" said Jungkook excitedly.

"Why ?" asks Hoseok.

"Yugyeom asked me to hang out with him there." Jungkook said while munching his food.

"Finish your food first !" scolds Seokjin.

"I want to follow you !!" said Taehyung and Jimin in unison.

"Sure."

"How about all of us go there together ? We can hang out with GOT7. It's been a long time since we met each other, right ?" suggests Namjoon.

~~

"What a nice day to sleep~" said Yoongi happily while throwing himself on the bed.

"Min Yoongi, are you ready ?" asks Seokjin.

"Why ?"

"All of us will go with Jungkook, remember ?"

"Ahhh nooo !! I want to sleep." said Yoongi while hugging his kumamon bear tightly.

"I don't want to hear any no from you. Get ready because all of us are going." said Seokjin.

"Why should I gooooo ?!"